Overclock.net banner

Worlds greatest 2 way monitor!

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  JackCY 
#1 ·
So I recently and finally today Acer told us about their 43" 4k 144hz HDR 1000nits is available alto amazon or b&h don't show it yet. Maybe in couple days. My question is the monitor is 1500 dollars.. Should I wait for black friday or will it not drop price on black friday since its new piece of hardware ? Also regardless of that should I pull the trigger on 1500 bucks or will the price eventually go down to 1300 dollars next year ? Thank you so much guys.

You got a sick 43" 4k 144hz desktop. Smooth scrolling of web pages and no blur and no eye fatigue. Great for my DAW , then on the side I game and its gonna be breath taking turning on HDR and getting 1000nits of brightness.. 144hz smooth game play 1ms and nvidia compatible and what not. If its going to take 4 months or more for price to fall down to 1300 then Im just going to buy it now. Thanks again!

#2 ·
Damn only 1500 for 43" 4k 144hz HDR 1000nits? Thats really good. I wonder whats wrong with it.

#3 ·
It is not IPS and doesn't have hardware g-sync and that is how the price is where it is.

But all I read and seen about IPS it is a flawed technology. IPS glow and bad contrast and youll never see true blacks and what not.

If they put nvidia hardware g-sync the price would be 200 to 300 more. If it was IPS then add another 300 to 400 dollars.

Im glad its not IPS, I dont have time for bad contrast and IPS glow and what not.

#5 ·
What the heck is a two way monitor?

#7 ·
Wallet Predator CG437K P.

VA TV, 1ms? In your dreams.
No blur? Sample and hold displays are the epitome of blur.
No eye fatigue at 1000 nits, sure when wearing a welding mask.

Take a TV, stick 4k 144Hz input electronics, tada! You got a $1500 monitor. Proooofit.

May as well buy an OLED TV at that price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.