Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - Team Ninjas With Lasers v 2.0 (Team disbanded)
View Single Post
post #183 of (permalink) Old 09-17-2008, 08:12 PM
Taeric
Retired Staff

Rep: 531 (Unique: 316)
It looks like you're down to just one member. Two left recently, and I can't permit grunion's secondary folding account to participate in the team folding competition. Members who choose to participate in the team competition have to do so with their primary account. That's the only way to ensure that the team competition stays among the smaller time folders on the site. The heavy hitters can compete in the individual competition.

Help us help you! Read and understand the Terms of Service, the For Sale / Wanted Section Rules, the Online Deals Guidelines, and the Appraisal Forum Rules. Also, list your system specs in your User CP.
If you PM me - Please use a descriptive subject and be patient. I get A LOT of PMs, and there's only so much time in the day to reply to them all.
Helpful tips - Be sure to visit the Site News forum frequently and read announcements and stickies. If you don't keep up with these, you WILL miss out on important info.
Useful links - Overclock.net Professionalism Initiative, Folding FAQ, and Downloads...