Hey guys, I just start using Prime95 to test stability, cuz so many people recommend it. I used IBT before and got my system stable (25 runs, Max memory, 8 threads), but fail prime95 blend close to 5 hours.
I see that the IBT makes the CPU hotter Top 76c and Prime95 4 and half hours top at 72c.
IBT also uses higher voltage 1.344v top and Prime95 uses 1.328 top (on the exact vcore setting). I have to up the VCCIO from 1.06v to 1.1v to get it to run 4 hours. IBT can use Auto VCCIO.
I have few questions.
1. What should I do to get it stable in Prime95?
Multipliers per core : 45
PLL overvoltage : OFF
RAM on XMP profile
LLC : Ultra High
Phase control : Extreme
Duty cycle : Extreme
Current : 130%
Vcore Offset: - .005 (Top vcore can up to 1.344v using IBT)
VCCIO : 1.1v
CPU PLL : 1.71v
CPU spectrum : OFF
C3 and C6 : OFF
2. Am I using the correct Prime95 version? (26.6 x64)
3. Is there a quick setting for finding the lowest stable vcore in Prime95 like custom settings?
4. I saw that some workers are slower on task than others like the screenshot above. Is this normal?
5. Does the Offset mode cause instability?
I tried to make this post short, so it's easy to read. If there is any info missing please let me know.
Thanks in advance.