First, begin with setting LLC to lvl6, IA AC/DC loadline to 0.01 and set vcore to auto. Yes, that's right, auto. SVID needs to be either auto or enabled, since you are leaving the vcore up to the cpu it self. Keep the multi at 47x sync all for now. This way you get a feel for what the default VID in your chip is preprogrammed to, and you will find that it is completely stable even during p95 loads, as long as you have some form of decent cooling. The reason I recommend this is because there really is no need to feed the cpu 1.3v on 47x, IF the default VID is maybe 1,25v. I've found that this voltage with LLC6 (no vdroop) is stable under all circumstances.
Next step would be to bump the multi up to 48x leaving everything else the same. You should find that you are 99% just as stable, in my case I only needed to set vcore +5mv for full stability, no WHEA errors or anything.
From there it is only a matter of trial and error, since the default VID table stops after the highest single core multi which is 47x on an 8700k. Just for information, my cpu defaulted to 1.255v at 47x which is 1.260 VID (+5mv discrepancy over vcore reading), 1.260v was enough for 48x, 49x needed 1,270v, and 50x 1,305v. These are non avx loads by the way. You will find that hwinfo periodically reports vcore/VID spikes, these are the AVX offset preprogrammed into your spesific cpu. It ranges from +10mv in one cpu all the way up to +60mv in another, it all depends on silicon quality and luck of the draw I guess. The one I have now has a default vcore offset during AVX loads of +40mv, which is completely smoothed out when using an AVX offset multiplier of -2, meaning the vcore readings are more or less equal regardless of avx or non avx loads. The frequency drops ofcourse though, but during gaming that drop is only momentarily, and as soon as the job is done it reverts to the same max freq. meaning you won't notice much of anything.
You might also want to check your vccio and vccsa voltages, especially if you just set XMP. Those tend to get set way to high using XMP, over 1,3v was normal during early bios revisions. I've set my SA voltage to 1.15, and IO to 1.05, using same ram speed and timings (Trident Z b-die)
When the time comes that you've found the frequency and vcore you want to run daily, I would recommend that you set LLC back to lvl5, and bump the vcore up a little (say 35-40mv) and retest quickly to see if your vcore under load is the same as it was with LLC6.
Good luck, and happy overclocking