[Official] uSFF/SFF Club - Page 58 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

[Official] uSFF/SFF Club

Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #571 of 2861 (permalink) Old 03-18-2014, 09:48 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
Allanitomwesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Nairobi,Kenya
Posts: 1,638
Rep: 52 (Unique: 35)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimhans1 View Post

Only 70A +12V rail? That's only 840w! Huh???
Figured it out,the 850W Strider S does 70A on the 12V.The 1500W model does 120 amps over two 12 volt rails meaning 60 amps per rail.

Good things come to those who wait.
Allanitomwesh is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #572 of 2861 (permalink) Old 03-18-2014, 09:48 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
Allanitomwesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Nairobi,Kenya
Posts: 1,638
Rep: 52 (Unique: 35)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimhans1 View Post

Only 70A +12V rail? That's only 840w! Huh???
Figured it out,the 850W Strider S does 70A on the 12V.The 1500W model does 120 amps over two 12 volt rails meaning 60 amps per rail.

Good things come to those who wait.
Allanitomwesh is offline  
post #573 of 2861 (permalink) Old 03-19-2014, 06:55 AM
8.2 liters
 
WiSK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 5,566
Rep: 553 (Unique: 361)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanitomwesh View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
lookie at this.

It was shown at Computex last year as well wink.gif



Quote:
Originally Posted by hyp36rmax View Post

I hope that's 180mm lol so I can fit it into my TJ08-E, anticipating x99 smile.gif

It's 160mm! thumb.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimhans1 View Post

Only 70A +12V rail? That's only 840w! Huh???

70 amps on a single rail. Or 120 amps over both rails! thumb.gif


WiSK is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #574 of 2861 (permalink) Old 03-19-2014, 08:09 AM
Linux Lobbyist
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Nard
Posts: 8,361
Rep: 435 (Unique: 327)
I'd like to join, both of my machines are under 20L even though they aren't listed in the OP.

Gaming rig:
- Silverstone Raven RVZ01 (14 Liters)
- i5 4670k @ 4400mhz
- 16GB Patriot 2133mhz
- MSI Z87i AC mITX
- Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X
- 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB
- Seagate 3TB 7200RPM
- Silverstone 450W SFX
- Corsair H40
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit

HTPC/ Lite gaming:
- Lone Industries L1 (~4.5 Liter)
- AMD A10 7850k at 4000mhz
- 8GB Patriot 2133
- 128GB Crucial M4
- PicoPSU 160XT w/192W brick
- Phenom II heatsink w/ 80mm SilenX
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Pics:

WP_20140319_002.jpg
WP_20140319_003.jpg
WP_20140319_005.jpg

WP_20140319_007.jpg

With GTX 680 for size reference
WP_20140319_008.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalrulz go_quote.gif

Quick question though, how is having steel armor in skyrim like having an ipad in world war 2? If the U.S stormed normandy with ipads i'm pretty sure we would all be speaking german about now.


Scorpion49 is offline  
post #575 of 2861 (permalink) Old 03-19-2014, 10:08 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
Allanitomwesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Nairobi,Kenya
Posts: 1,638
Rep: 52 (Unique: 35)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiSK View Post

It was shown at Computex last year as well wink.gif


It's 160mm! thumb.gif
70 amps on a single rail. Or 120 amps over both rails! thumb.gif
so much win in this PSU,would go very well with a Enermax Ostrog

Good things come to those who wait.
Allanitomwesh is offline  
post #576 of 2861 (permalink) Old 03-19-2014, 11:39 AM
Stock
 
hyp36rmax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,714
Rep: 144 (Unique: 122)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiSK View Post

It was shown at Computex last year as well wink.gif


It's 160mm! thumb.gif
70 amps on a single rail. Or 120 amps over both rails! thumb.gif

Even better!!!!!!!!! Let's do this!!! Haha

hyp36rmax is offline  
post #577 of 2861 (permalink) Old 03-19-2014, 02:16 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
Allanitomwesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Nairobi,Kenya
Posts: 1,638
Rep: 52 (Unique: 35)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion49 View Post

I'd like to join, both of my machines are under 20L even though they aren't listed in the OP.

Gaming rig:
- Silverstone Raven RVZ01 (14 Liters)
- i5 4670k @ 4400mhz
- 16GB Patriot 2133mhz
- MSI Z87i AC mITX
- Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X
- 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB
- Seagate 3TB 7200RPM
- Silverstone 450W SFX
- Corsair H40
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit

HTPC/ Lite gaming:
- Lone Industries L1 (~4.5 Liter)
- AMD A10 7850k at 4000mhz
- 8GB Patriot 2133
- 128GB Crucial M4
- PicoPSU 160XT w/192W brick
- Phenom II heatsink w/ 80mm SilenX
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Pics:

*snip

With GTX 680 for size reference
*snip *

Many awesome. Much wow. Woof smile.gif

Good things come to those who wait.
Allanitomwesh is offline  
post #578 of 2861 (permalink) Old 03-19-2014, 04:14 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 172
Rep: 2 (Unique: 2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion49 View Post

I'd like to join, both of my machines are under 20L even though they aren't listed in the OP.

Gaming rig:
- Silverstone Raven RVZ01 (14 Liters)
- i5 4670k @ 4400mhz
- 16GB Patriot 2133mhz
- MSI Z87i AC mITX
- Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X
- 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB
- Seagate 3TB 7200RPM
- Silverstone 450W SFX
- Corsair H40
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit


Pics:

WP_20140319_002.jpg
WP_20140319_003.jpg
WP_20140319_005.jpg

wow its very very nice..which temperature do you have in cpu and gpu??
francisco9751 is offline  
post #579 of 2861 (permalink) Old 03-19-2014, 05:34 PM
Linux Lobbyist
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Nard
Posts: 8,361
Rep: 435 (Unique: 327)
Quote:
Originally Posted by francisco9751 View Post

wow its very very nice..which temperature do you have in cpu and gpu??

CPU max temp was 61*C and the GPU hovers around 70*C during gaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalrulz go_quote.gif

Quick question though, how is having steel armor in skyrim like having an ipad in world war 2? If the U.S stormed normandy with ipads i'm pretty sure we would all be speaking german about now.


Scorpion49 is offline  
post #580 of 2861 (permalink) Old 03-20-2014, 12:19 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 172
Rep: 2 (Unique: 2)
francisco9751 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off