LIAN LI PC TU100 / 200 owners club - Page 159 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

LIAN LI PC TU100 / 200 owners club

post #1581 of 1583 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 01:38 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Lugging the TU200 around with monitor and accessories...

I'm looking for suggestions on a backpack of some kind for the TU100/200 and my Eyoyo 13" IPS HDMI Monitor, Filco Air68 keyboard and Razer Mamba mouse.

Yes, LAN parties are still a thing! 😁

I'm getting tired of making multiple trips back and forth from the car.

The handle on the TU100/200 is great but I want to be able to carry everything in one package.

I've looked at the Razer Tactical Pro backpack made for their laptops but I don't think the large compartment will fit the TU200 case.

Last edited by lwwz; 07-12-2019 at 01:45 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1582 of 1583 (permalink) Old 07-20-2019, 10:55 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
It was not targeted to correct you but to encourage the use of TU100. Considering the Corsair 80i V2 radiator thickness 49..50mm, it can fit even without cuts in case if non stock fan is used. Fastening radiator and mounting 13mm thick fan between the walls will be tricky...

Quote: Originally Posted by fer9001 View Post
Forum fellow NicolasTMills asked if it is supported "with open case without modificacions".
Next time "NCG031" before you Quote to correct some one try to read all the poste of the corresponding reply!
post #1583 of 1583 (permalink) Old 08-08-2019, 11:43 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 11 (Unique: 10)
Quote: Originally Posted by Simmons572 View Post
Hey Myrdal! Long time no see mate
Hey man! everything good in here?

Think ill shoot this in here in case anyone is looking for one, im selling a bare TU200 case, my personal case. Comes with everything - but the front fan panel (?) the one thats riveted on is taken of (it comes with the case, i just dont have the tool to re-attach it) other than that the case is in mint condition since it hasnt been used (lol rip...) im located in Norway and im sure shipping will be absolute murder but if anyone is interested shoot me a direct email @ [email protected] (i rarely have time to visit this awesome little gem of internet anymore, but i lurk sometimes <3 )

Btw, who else got some Ryzen 3 stuff for their rigs !?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in