I picked up the base model. I like the unit, was almost going to return it due to low performance. Then, after reading an article that mentioned the new driver; I tried that. I'm much happier. I think I'm going to keep it now and swap out the HDD for an SSD and pick up another 4GB Ram stick to put in the unit. I doubt I will do a processor upgrade anytime soon. I bought it more for a SFF desktop for school work and web surfing, with capabilities to play games. Most of my gaming will be in my man cave on my PS4. If I eventually decide to do more PC gaming, I'll build me a full gaming system and make this into my Media Streamer / XBMC box.
* MSI Z97A Gaming 6 - i7 4790k, 16GB Ram, 256GB SSD, MSI GTX 970, (3) Asus VG248QE
* Xbox One Controller, Steam Controller, Logitech G27
* AudioEngine A2+ Speakers w/8" Sub
* Xbox Stereo Headset, Philips SHP9500 w/V-Moda Mic, Heir Audio 4A, Oppo PM-3 w/Oppo HA-2
* Alienware Alpha i3-4130T, 8GB Ram, 500GB HDD, (2) Xbox 360 Controllers, Wii Remote & Nunchuck
* Sharp 50" HDTV - Samsung Soundbar w/sub
* Synology NAS for Media