Hi, i have to say, loving this case is an understatement, i am just so happy with the layout. Plus my build came out even better then i expected.
Just finished my main driver, and i am very excited, here is the
specs....Here is a GPUz for now, still need to start tweaking and see what she can do....
It's so cool using the Red ASUS Rampage IV Gene LGA 2011 Intel X79, i went with red fans and red ram,
Man it looks so sweet with the red "LIGHTNING" SO close to the top and just glowing out the window,
Pics to follow tomorrow.......
It was tough but so sweet to fit the MSI R9 290X LIGHTNING into the Corsair Air 240.
It took the right power connection wires but i got it all to fit with no
bulging on the top, Man it came out very sweet, I will have a lot of pictures to
follow in the next day or so, I am just so happy she is done!
So here is my build list.
- Corsair Carbide Series Air 240
- ASUS Rampage IV Gene LGA 2011 Intel X79
- Intel Core i7-4930K Ivy Bridge-E 6-Core 3.4GHz
- CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i
- 3 red LED corsair 120mm fans
- MSI R9 290X LIGHTNING 4GB 512-Bit GDDR5
- EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified 1000W
- G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 2133
- SAMSUNG 840 EVO 500GB SATA III (SSD)
- I even integrated a fan and fan controller so i can adjust any fan in the
system when ever i want to.
I can't wait to show it off.......