September 2012 Foldathon - 19th - 21st - For Christopher Schroeder - Page 87 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community
Forum Jump: 

September 2012 Foldathon - 19th - 21st - For Christopher Schroeder

post #861 of 954 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 04:57 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 138 (Unique: 121)
Oh look

It's kevdog :O

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #862 of 954 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 05:11 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 96 (Unique: 78)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinDaDragon View Post

Oh look

It's kevdog :O

ninja.gif

Kevdogs Law (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1 go_quote.gif

Kevdog's Law states that during a folding event such as a Foldathon, previously stable folding equipment will invariably fail and possibly self-destruct.
This law has touched everyone at one time or another. In my case, multiple times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderMutt View Post
Kevdog's 2nd Law states that when one stops folding, previously stable folding equipment will invariably fail and possibly self-destruct.
Kevdog's 3rd Law states that previously stable folding equipment will invariably fail and possibly self-destruct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertz9753 View Post
I met Tom Petty yesterday and shook his hand. He leaned into me and asked "Do you know Kevdog? His law is famous".

post #863 of 954 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 05:23 PM - Thread Starter
Rust Buckets for Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdog View Post

Axi, did you give away goodies yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeppzer View Post

Where are my ranmune sodas?!?!?!?!?!

Tomorrow, maybe, but most likely.  Been spending the whole night working on FFW sign-up form with embed links at Jeppzer's request.

Spoiler!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #864 of 954 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 05:24 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 138 (Unique: 121)
I shall avoid kevdog's law at any cost

post #865 of 954 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 05:54 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 187 (Unique: 158)
Quote:

You can't, last person who tried that got the law bad.

One quiet winter night, a guy had just finished a foldathon without a hitch, everything seemed great, hardware was running cool, giving great PPD and the WU's were getting taken down in rapid succession. All was great, until the knock at the door...

The folder rushed downstairs to answer the door, eager to get back to the rig, he unlocks the front door, but no-one is there, "how very odd" he thinks to himself. He assumes it was a prank and goes back upstairs to his beloved rig.

He walks through the door and jumps, there is a figure by his computer, trembling, he shouts "WHO ARE YOU? HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!"

The figure turns it's head to reveal a dog face, it's Kevdog.

Kevdog opens his mouth and utters four simple words....

I

AM

THE

LAW

Kevdog then quickly pulls a blade, with one swift gesture he rips the side panel off the case and cuts through the tubing in the water cooling loop and then sticks the knife firmly through the CPU.

Now in tears, the poor folder just screams "WHY??!!!!!!", his carpet now moist with water from his loop.

Kevdog then utters a phrase and jumps out the window, disappearing into the pitch black night.

All the poor folder could make out was "No-one escapes the law, I'm Kevdog fool."

post #866 of 954 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 05:59 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradigm84 View Post
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Quote:

You can't, last person who tried that got the law bad.

One quiet winter night, a guy had just finished a foldathon without a hitch, everything seemed great, hardware was running cool, giving great PPD and the WU's were getting taken down in rapid succession. All was great, until the knock at the door...

The folder rushed downstairs to answer the door, eager to get back to the rig, he unlocks the front door, but no-one is there, "how very odd" he thinks to himself. He assumes it was a prank and goes back upstairs to his beloved rig.

He walks through the door and jumps, there is a figure by his computer, trembling, he shouts "WHO ARE YOU? HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!"

The figure turns it's head to reveal a dog face, it's Kevdog.

Kevdog opens his mouth and utters four simple words....

I

AM

THE

LAW

Kevdog then quickly pulls a blade, with one swift gesture he rips the side panel off the case and cuts through the tubing in the water cooling loop and then sticks the knife firmly through the CPU.

Now in tears, the poor folder just screams "WHY??!!!!!!", his carpet now moist with water from his loop.

Kevdog then utters a phrase and jumps out the window, disappearing into the pitch black night.

All the poor folder could make out was "No-one escapes the law, I'm Kevdog b***h."

Most Excellent Story.... thumbsupsmiley.png

And I have another Law to back me up just in case.................................... Its called Murphys...................MUUHUUHAAHAA

Quote:

Kevdog's Law states that during a folding event such as a Foldathon, previously stable folding equipment will invariably fail and possibly self-destruct.
This law has touched everyone at one time or another. In my case, multiple times.
Quote:
Kevdog's 2nd Law states that when one stops folding, previously stable folding equipment will invariably fail and possibly self-destruct.
Kevdog's 3rd Law states that previously stable folding equipment will invariably fail and possibly self-destruct.
Quote:
I met Tom Petty yesterday and shook his hand. He leaned into me and asked "Do you know Kevdog? His law is famous".

post #867 of 954 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 06:04 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:

And I have another Law to back me up just in case.................................... Its called Murphys...................MUUHUUHAAHAA

Murphy can be the incompetent Irish sidekick/ knocker of doors/ getaway driver.

I'm turning this into a series. tongue.gif

post #868 of 954 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 06:26 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradigm84 View Post

Quote:

Murphy can be the incompetent Irish sidekick/ knocker of doors/ getaway driver.

I'm turning this into a series. tongue.gif

I will stay tuned!

LOLOLOL...lachen.giflachen.gif

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

post #869 of 954 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 06:29 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 206 (Unique: 166)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeppzer View Post

Where are my ranmune sodas?!?!?!?!?!

I'm feeling a little thirsty. Think I'll have one. biggrin.gif

post #870 of 954 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 06:39 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in