Overclock.net banner

RTX cards only loading to 35%

918 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Bastiaan_NL 
#1 ·
I am trying to get back into the folding game after being absent for quite a long time. I've got an RTX 2080 TI and a 2080 Super going. According to Task Manager on Windows 10, both GPUs are only being loaded to 35%. Is this an accurate reading?

The 2080 Ti is on an AMD 3900X which is also folding. I've let the F@H program manage all core allocation settings by having that flag set to -1.

The 2080 Super is on an old 4770K which is not doing any folding on the CPU. The F@H program is also managing its own allocation of cores.

Is this just an indication that the RTX cores are not being used, or am I missing something else?

#5 ·
I've been getting a steady 3.1-3.2 million PPD on a 2080Ti the past few days while using the system lightly. That's with it running 2100MHz and loaded at 95%. Stock it boosts to 1995MHz and I didn't see much difference. I would think you should be able to get somewhere close to 5 million PPD with those 2 cards though I'm not sure what a 2080 produces.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.