Well, I hit some obstacles.. the sidepanel with the bay opening was incorrect and started to feel that the bay res wouldn't go too well with the theme. SO! i switched it to an delrin aquatube.
drilled in the hole for the power switch then i need to cut out the hole for the aquatube. i've also figured out my HDD placement.
with this, i've scrapped all of the interior hdd cage and bay cages. i'll let the pictures do the talking now.
next step, powder coat.
* This Worklog post was generated using WorklogCreator - Version: 22.214.171.124
* Free Download: http://www.mod2software.com/worklogc...logcreator.zip