American Megatrends screen if I change any "AI Tweaker" settings - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

American Megatrends screen if I change any "AI Tweaker" settings

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-15-2018, 04:55 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Question American Megatrends screen if I change any "AI Tweaker" settings

For a while now I have been getting these American Megatrend boot screens every morning when I first start up my PC (see attached).

It only seems to occur when I have modified 1 or more settings in the "AI Tweaker" section of the ASUS Bios, for example I have left every setting at default except Load Line Calibration, which I set to Level 4. No matter the configuration, if any of the settings in the tab are not set to default, I get this screen as a result. Also, after getting the screen, I can press F1 to go into Bios, I still have the settings and then I can Save and Close and the system successfully boots. It will also successfully boot straight to windows from power off thereafter unless I leave it off for a few hours (this is why it normally only occurs in the morning).

Specs:
ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming
Intel i7-6700k
HyperX Fury 2x8gb 2400MHz

Cheers
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0103.JPG
Views:	18
Size:	3.45 MB
ID:	150961  

Last edited by Malloxxo; 04-17-2018 at 01:31 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
ai tweaker , american megatrends , Asus , bios , Motherboard

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in