I went back to F8G. F8H was giving me errors in 1344K AVX prime95 at my barely stable VMIN (dropped threads on settings which were previously 2 hours stable and giving WHEA correectable/L0 errors--that was a giveaway something was not right) when I was at the bare min voltage (VMIN) required for stability, while 15K AVX/FMA3 was unaffected. Since only 1344K AVX (did not test this with AVX disabled, far different VMINS) was affected (on F8G, i would either get a random dropped thread on thread #7 or #8, after 1 hour to 1 hour 45 minutes, but with *NO* WHEA correctable or CPU L0 errors at all), I assume that's memory or IMC related and i needed more VCCIO or VCCSA. I went back to F8G and everything was back to as it was before. Can't be bothered trying to find what RAM changes were done in F8H as I know nothing about RAM except command rate, trfc and trefi.
If you are on F8G already, please do me a favor (i'm sure some of you have the time) and write down all of the "secondary" and "tertiary" RAM subtimings that are set to auto, and then when you update to F8H, re-check to see if any of those timings have changed somehow. (both XMP of course).
[email protected] ghz, RX Vega 64, 32GB DDR4, Gigabyte Aorus Master, Seasonic Platinum 1000W, Corsair 760T
Alt: MSI GT73VR Throttlebook with 7820HK @ 4.7 ghz, GTX 1070 MXM TDP mod to 230W, 32 GB RAM
Last edited by Falkentyne; 03-02-2019 at 05:54 PM.