=The Official ASUS P6T Series Motherboard Owners Club= - Page 47 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

=The Official ASUS P6T Series Motherboard Owners Club=

post #461 of 463 (permalink) Old 07-01-2020, 01:59 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Well, one guy from win-raid forum made a biosmod over the bios 006 with removes the VRM throttling to support any 6/12 CPUs.

I will share if works.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #462 of 463 (permalink) Old 07-08-2020, 11:45 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by Loveless_ View Post
Well, one guy from win-raid forum made a biosmod over the bios 006 with removes the VRM throttling to support any 6/12 CPUs.

I will share if works.
How'd it work out for you?

I bought a 5700xt recently without looking into it much and I'm getting black screen crashes when gaming. Anybody here own a 5700xt?
post #463 of 463 (permalink) Old 07-28-2020, 11:07 AM
New to Overclock.net

Anybody have a good tutorial on cross flashing motherboard bios? I'm looking to flash my asus p6t vanilla to either p6t deluxe v2 or the WSpro. It seems like all the sites with tutorials are down

Update: Tried crossflashing to p6tws but I got error: ROM file ROMID is not compatible with existing BIOS ROMID. I've seen people have success with this so I'm wondering why I'm getting this error. Any help is appreciated.

I tried using /x which I read overrides the romid check but I get a syntax error after imputing afu236u /ip6tws4.rom /x.

Update2: I have successfully flashed with an engineering version of AUFDOS. Didn't realize mine wasn't an engineering version.

Last edited by oakus; 07-28-2020 at 10:05 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in