H80 / H80i / H90 / H100 / H100i / H110 Case Compatibility Thread (Page 1 for full listings) - Page 73 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

H80 / H80i / H90 / H100 / H100i / H110 Case Compatibility Thread (Page 1 for full listings)

post #721 of 1518 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 03:22 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 2 (Unique: 1)
Cooler Master Elite 430 & Corsair H100i Mod

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #722 of 1518 (permalink) Old 04-21-2013, 04:07 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 87 (Unique: 80)
Sorry it's taken so long to come back and update this thread. Been under it all a bit lately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noskcaj View Post

can you add the silverstone sg09, it will hold all but the dual-radiator kits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleslie246 View Post

I just finished installing the H100i into a Thermaltake Tsunami Dream. If anyone would like to see the mod just hit me up. The rad is laying on the bottom. Ive heard this is not the best position, but it works great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostHuntr View Post

Changed abit around today, so now I have 2 fans for intake in the top, and the rest as exhaust smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by antitauon View Post

H110 + Fractal Design Define R4 (front): http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/282949-29-nzxt-kraken-corsair-h110-noctua#10605271
THG forum post with a detailed description of how the guy managed to get the radiator installed in the front. Unfortunately without pictures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleslie246 View Post

Got a new case and installed my H100i into Fractal R4 TOP position with no problems at all. I dont understand why people say it doesnt fit or you have to put it in the front. Hose length appears to be an issue going with front mount, and you loose your extra HDD bays.

Again, R4 TOP postition works perfectly. Clears my DIMS which go all the way to the top edge of my ASUS M4A88T-V EVO
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryonhowley View Post

Can confirm that the H100i works in the In Win Grone just not in a push/pull without modding. But it does fin just fine with the 2 stock fans and seems to cool just fine without the need for push/pull.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrumpi View Post

It's not on the list so I thought i'd help out.

I can confirm that the Corsair H90 fits in thew Bitfenix Prodigy at the back if you mount it sideways. There might be clearance issues with some motherboards but with the Asrock Z77E-ITX motherboard it fits fine.

Thanks for that info gents but I could really do with a picture in your post, doesn't matter if your not a photographer just any pic will do. I haven't added these ones to the OP yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyW View Post

Add me!

Remind me! I tried to find you original post in this thread but got lost somewhere!

Thanks TomcatV for jumping in this thread and helping people out in my absence!

There's no such thing as a stupid question..... Only stupid answers!
post #723 of 1518 (permalink) Old 04-21-2013, 10:38 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 2 (Unique: 2)
Hey guys!

I've read numerous threads about a very similar issue, but I am still not confident which would be best for me. Could I get some advise what the best setup for the H100i in my Antec 1200 case for airflow/max cooling would be?

I know how to mount it in the back of the case (actually ZERO problem when done properly) or the top part of the case underneath the 200mm exhaust. I am not a fan of a front bezel area mounting method, but if that would be the best cooling solution, I would do that.

So, what's the best option for me:

a) H100i mounted at the back (the two Corsair fans pushing air towards the back of the case) which then two 120mm case fans would blow out

or

b) H100i mounted on top (two Corsair fans underneath pushing air over radiator towards the top 200mm fan which then exhausts that warm air.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #724 of 1518 (permalink) Old 04-21-2013, 01:37 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 78 (Unique: 68)
It's been awhile since i have posted here. I'm considering a case upgrade and getting a Corsair 650D. Debating if using my H80i in it still or possibly going with an H100i or the new H110?

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." ~ Ben Franklin

post #725 of 1518 (permalink) Old 04-22-2013, 11:25 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Has anyone tried the H80i in an Antec GX700 on the rear exhaust position? I had read there maybe some clearance issues with closed loop coolers on this case. Thank you for any responses!
post #726 of 1518 (permalink) Old 04-22-2013, 01:24 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 2 (Unique: 1)
@Mattyd893
thanks for adding my mod to first page listings.
İ will make my case tidy then replace new photos soon.
post #727 of 1518 (permalink) Old 04-23-2013, 01:54 PM
Programmer

Rep: 1554 (Unique: 1016)
Hello.
Could someone help me with a few details I need?
What are the specifications for the long screws used on the H100i?
Would it help to use a shraud per fan?
http://www.watercoolinguk.co.uk/p/Phobya-120x120x20mm--Shroud--Plexi--Set-of-4_20237.html
If it won't make a difference, what about a gasket?
See here:http://www.watercoolinguk.co.uk/p/XSPC-240mm-Dual-Neoprene-Radiator-Gasket_37397.html

Also, I have my H100i pulling air into the case. What fan would be best suited to pull air out of the rear (140mm fan needed). I was thinking of this:
http://www.watercoolinguk.co.uk/p/Be-Quiet-Case-Fan-Silent-Wings-2-140mm-BQT-T14025-MF-3-140x140x25mm_27689.html

Thank you!

Intel Core i9 9900K HT 5GHz
GIGABYTE Z390 Ultra
AMD ASUS STRIX OC VEGA 64
G-Skill Trident 2x8GB DDR4 4000MHz
Samsung EVO NVM.e 250GB
SeaSonic 1250W Gold
Corsair 900D + Custom Loop.

post #728 of 1518 (permalink) Old 04-23-2013, 06:06 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 178 (Unique: 144)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyW View Post

Hello.
Could someone help me with a few details I need?
What are the specifications for the long screws used on the H100i?
Would it help to use a shraud per fan?
http://www.watercoolinguk.co.uk/p/Phobya-120x120x20mm--Shroud--Plexi--Set-of-4_20237.html
If it won't make a difference, what about a gasket?
See here:http://www.watercoolinguk.co.uk/p/XSPC-240mm-Dual-Neoprene-Radiator-Gasket_37397.html

Also, I have my H100i pulling air into the case. What fan would be best suited to pull air out of the rear (140mm fan needed). I was thinking of this:
http://www.watercoolinguk.co.uk/p/Be-Quiet-Case-Fan-Silent-Wings-2-140mm-BQT-T14025-MF-3-140x140x25mm_27689.html

Thank you!

Those are great questions for the Hydro Thread:

https://www.overclock.net/t/612436/official-corsair-hydro-series-club

The screws are: 6/32 1.25". Shrouds are going to make a minimum of difference in temps, same with gaskets. You may see three c if you use both. Some people claim to see a big difference, and some say they didn't get any difference at all (I'm referring to 25mm thick fans using a 25mm thick shroud). Unless you're talking extreme overclocking on the cutting edge where 1-3c might make a difference, I wouldn't bother.

As for a good rear case fan, any fan will do the job. You will be looking for a fan that has a high cfm, not a fan with a high static pressure. The one you picked out and linked to would likely work fine. It has 60 cfm which is a mid performing fan. It should work OK. It's actually better to have a little more air being pumped into the case than exhausting, providing a positive internal pressure. So, try and make your exhaust a little less than your intake if you can.

post #729 of 1518 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 05:09 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 3 (Unique: 3)
I can confirm the H80i fits in the Zalman Z12.

post #730 of 1518 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 12:17 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
Hey, so your pic for the h80i and the phantom is wrong. Im not sure what case that is, but its certainly not a phantom. And the H80 does NOT fit in the front. Here a pic of it in my case in push pull. Mounts on the back just fine, but requires a little tube twisting.
http://i.imgur.com/w2U6Rb2.jpg

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in