H80 / H80i / H90 / H100 / H100i / H110 Case Compatibility Thread (Page 1 for full listings) - Page 93 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

H80 / H80i / H90 / H100 / H100i / H110 Case Compatibility Thread (Page 1 for full listings)

post #921 of 1518 (permalink) Old 07-07-2013, 02:29 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 78 (Unique: 68)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaukj0n3s View Post

The h100i fits in the corsair 350d in either push or pull in the top mounts or in push pull front mounted so the h100 should fit as well although I don't have one so I can't say for sure

H100 isn't different than H100i in terms of rad. The block is different in there's only 3 fan speeds and the H100i has rubber tubes and USB control over the block.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." ~ Ben Franklin

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #922 of 1518 (permalink) Old 07-07-2013, 02:43 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 170 (Unique: 126)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUpgrade View Post

H100 isn't different than H100i in terms of rad. The block is different in there's only 3 fan speeds and the H100i has rubber tubes and USB control over the block.
Quote:

The h100i fits in the corsair 350d in either push or pull in the top mounts or in push pull front mounted so the h100 should fit as well although I don't have one so I can't say for sure

ooops nevermind ... true ...
As far as mounting clearances and radiator mounting holes the H100/H100i are identical wink.gif
Quote:

I only said for sure about the h100i because I didn't see the 350d in any compatibility on the first page but I said I'm guessing the h100 would fit because they look to be very similar with thier dual 120mm dads and both in the h100 line

You are quite right thumb.gif
I'm sure Mattyd863 will update soon, especially if you post some pictures so he can "Link" you to the 1st page confirmation wink.gif
post #923 of 1518 (permalink) Old 07-07-2013, 02:45 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
I only said for sure about the h100i because I didn't see the 350d in any compatibility on the first page but I said I'm guessing the h100 would fit because they look to be very similar with thier dual 120mm dads and both in the h100 line
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #924 of 1518 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 10:51 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
I want to but a ANtec HF-85 but it looks like a pain....I am looking for opinions here CM Storm Stryker + h100i CM sTORM TROOPER + H100 i

I am trying to future proof my case as I expect it to last a long time /...I have had my thermaltake armor Jr for 8 years..I Want to be able to fit XL-ATX boards.... correct me if I am worng but if XL -ATX ea-ATX borad will fit correct? anywho some guidance would be nice...I want good temps..and a full tower
post #925 of 1518 (permalink) Old 07-11-2013, 06:18 PM
Linux Lobbyist

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomcatV View Post

Yes Kires you are exactly right. I can confirm this as I made a mockup template for a friend who was considering the scenario above. The rad and 1 set of fans will fit with minimal (tight) clearance in either a Push config or Pull but not both with out mounting the 2nd set of fans externally outside the case. The overall thickness of the H110 is only 2mm more than the H100/(i) but it will be tight depending on your mobo's heatsinks or possibly ram retention clips. see H100 pics HERE

And you will have to redrill at least 5 holes/6 holes if you want the rad centered, 7/ (8) if you want to go all out. I've found 6 total mounting holes are sufficient. Some even say they're comfortable with only 4 holes as long as they are at each corner!

Technical Specifications from Corsair ...

HAF 922 (Top) has 20mm fan hole spacing for 120mm fans only

Hydro Series H110 ...
• Radiator dimensions: 140mm x 312mm x 29mm
• Fan dimensions: 140mm x 25mm
H110 = 20mm fan hole spacing
TOTAL Thickness 54 millimeters = 2.12598425 inches

Hydro Series H100:
Radiator dimensions: 122mm x 275mm x 27mm
Fan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
H100 = 15mm fan hole spacing
TOTAL Thickness 52 millimeters = 2.04724409 inches

Thanks for the replys guys really appreciate it ! i think i will buy one and chance my luck to fit it on the top fan mount i dont plan on doing any case modding if it doesnt fit ill just have to send it back but im guessing it should fit " just " lol but yeah thanks !

post #926 of 1518 (permalink) Old 07-12-2013, 06:52 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 4 (Unique: 3)
So, the h100i will fit in a Tempest 410 Elite, but its a bit of pain if you have a high mobo. (more specifically if your Ram slots are high up on your Mobo)

The only way I could put it in was to put the rad ontop, and the fans on the inside of the case. Even with it like that, I could only secure it using the 8 long screws. I could NOT mount it in any way using the 8 smaller screws and 8 fan screws. The way the holes on the top of the case are, the fans would use the same holes to mount the rad.

So, unless I get a different case/mobo, I have it in pull. (I think its pull. Fans are sucking in air through the rad)

Rather than upload the pics again, just view them in my other thread.
https://www.overclock.net/t/1409245/so-i-got-my-h100i-yesterday

LoLZ (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOwlHootHoot 
GIBBERISH??? My MSI Radeon 7950 are made with the bones of dead terrorist and F-16 parts.
post #927 of 1518 (permalink) Old 07-13-2013, 12:21 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 170 (Unique: 126)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myyu View Post

So, the h100i will fit in a Tempest 410 Elite, but its a bit of pain if you have a high mobo. (more specifically if your Ram slots are high up on your Mobo)

The only way I could put it in was to put the rad ontop, and the fans on the inside of the case. Even with it like that, I could only secure it using the 8 long screws. I could NOT mount it in any way using the 8 smaller screws and 8 fan screws. The way the holes on the top of the case are, the fans would use the same holes to mount the rad.

So, unless I get a different case/mobo, I have it in pull. (I think its pull. Fans are sucking in air through the rad)

Rather than upload the pics again, just view them in my other thread.
https://www.overclock.net/t/1409245/so-i-got-my-h100i-yesterday

Excellent, very informative presentation. The only key factors you left out performance wise, not related to the H100i mounting into your 410 Elite, were your ambient temps and how long you ran P95. See [HERE] or my sig. Screenshots are great ... wish more people would use them ... +R for you thumb.gif
post #928 of 1518 (permalink) Old 07-14-2013, 04:53 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 87 (Unique: 80)
So, I finally got around to updating page 1!!!

Took me several weeks to get to it but it's done.

If I missed any posts or info then just let me know and I'll get to them.

Massive thanks to the regulars for answering questions and handing out advice, you know who you are!

I'll get round to leaving rep for posts that went on to the OP soon.

Thanks for your posts and your patience!!

I'd just like to say in answer to a couple of queries, I can only post what information is provided, nothing is 100% and the post is totally reliant on the user providing the correct info.

There's no such thing as a stupid question..... Only stupid answers!
post #929 of 1518 (permalink) Old 07-14-2013, 10:59 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 290 (Unique: 201)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyd893 View Post

Massive thanks to the regulars for answering questions and handing out advice, you know who you are!

I'd just like to say in answer to a couple of queries, I can only post what information is provided, nothing is 100% and the post is totally reliant on the user providing the correct info.

Nice! Looks great. I know how hard it is to update the OP or spreadsheets, it gets kind of annoying here and there but it's worth it to see the progress. tongue.gif

post #930 of 1518 (permalink) Old 07-14-2013, 02:30 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 78 (Unique: 68)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyd893 View Post

Nice update to help everyone out. There's been a few cases that pop up I've tried to advise on how to go about measuring (can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink) for their specific case.

BTW I have a 900D now and can confirm that it will support fit every cooler on this list without issue. kungfu.gif

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." ~ Ben Franklin

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in