H80 / H80i / H90 / H100 / H100i / H110 Case Compatibility Thread (Page 1 for full listings) - Page 95 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

H80 / H80i / H90 / H100 / H100i / H110 Case Compatibility Thread (Page 1 for full listings)

post #941 of 1518 (permalink) Old 07-20-2013, 01:19 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUpgrade View Post

It will fit however you'll probably have to mount it wit the tubes either to the side or to the top. It's not that it's a problem it just looks different in that case as the tubes are thicker than the original H80.

I heard that the screws might be too short for the case.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #942 of 1518 (permalink) Old 07-20-2013, 01:59 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 1 (Unique: 1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason kiDD View Post

Was able to fit the H100i water cooler in a Cosair 200R case.. Would not mount on the top of case because it blocks memory modules. I was however able to mount on the side of the case with good clearance from video card.

Specs:
Intel Haswell 4770k
Gigabyte z87x-ud3h
Corsair Vengeance Memory 16gb
MSI GTX 460 Hawk Video Card

I will take pictures later and update my post... Thanks..

Any pic's I like see now you did this?
post #943 of 1518 (permalink) Old 07-20-2013, 10:51 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 78 (Unique: 68)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaRodinu View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUpgrade View Post

It will fit however you'll probably have to mount it wit the tubes either to the side or to the top. It's not that it's a problem it just looks different in that case as the tubes are thicker than the original H80.

I heard that the screws might be too short for the case.

So you buy 35mm screws and problem solved? thinking.gif

It is amazing to me that people don't consider drilling some holes to get things to work if that's the only way it's going to happen. No power tools? You can rent them at a home improvement store in most places or ask friends/family to borrow one.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." ~ Ben Franklin

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #944 of 1518 (permalink) Old 07-20-2013, 02:51 PM
New to Overclock.net

Corsair 200R Case with H100I Cooling in pull configuration. Had to drill 4 new holes and drill out the vent holes to get it to fit. Might be able to fit it without modding if you have slim ram but some of the cables at the top of the motherboard are a tight fit

This is an image looking through the vent holes to see the clearance of the ram. (The ram is the 2 upside down U shapes near the left and the H100 is the black bar on the bottom)

post #945 of 1518 (permalink) Old 07-20-2013, 09:05 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valicy View Post

Corsair 200R Case with H100I Cooling in pull configuration. Had to drill 4 new holes and drill out the vent holes to get it to fit. Might be able to fit it without modding if you have slim ram but some of the cables at the top of the motherboard are a tight fit

Great mod to get that cooler to fit in there. The only thing I don't get is why no cable management? You have your 12v EPS going through the tubes over into the ocrner there, why not run it behind? I think there's some things you could work on to make the inside better in addition to your cooling. thumb.gif

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." ~ Ben Franklin

post #946 of 1518 (permalink) Old 07-20-2013, 10:52 PM
New to Overclock.net

Kind of messed that up when I put it in there. The original path I tried to run the cable wouldn't work because the cable was too short. I didn't realize there was a hole at the top near the motherboard for that cable. I can't get it unplugged with the cooler in there and I don't wanna break it, same with the 24 pin connector. I think I'll redo it pretty soon and work on the cables. Thanks for the tip though

post #947 of 1518 (permalink) Old 07-21-2013, 12:46 AM
New to Overclock.net

Hello
friends
Here is my Corsair H100i Installed At Bottom in Push Pull At my CM690II
My System Specs
Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 With i5 3570K 2x4GB Corsair Vengence

post #948 of 1518 (permalink) Old 07-21-2013, 05:51 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 87 (Unique: 80)
OP Updated.

Reps are now up to date as well.

If I missed any then let me know.

There's no such thing as a stupid question..... Only stupid answers!
post #949 of 1518 (permalink) Old 07-21-2013, 01:00 PM
New to Overclock.net

Have you seen the new (2013) version of the H60? It's basically a 120mm thin rad but has the tubes and glossy tool-free waterblock of a H1/80i however the Corsair logo doesn't do anything.

post #950 of 1518 (permalink) Old 07-22-2013, 11:32 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Will the 100i fit in my raidmax agusta case? Ive got a hyper 212 evo but would prefer liquid cooling

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in