[Updated 23/5/2012] Resident Evil Themed WC build - Page 3 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

[Updated 23/5/2012] Resident Evil Themed WC build

post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012, 06:43 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 6 (Unique: 6)
just a quick update since i'm currently at work...FrozenCPU shipment should arrive tomorrow biggrin.gif

Does anyone know where you can get custom fan grills made here in Canada (or where you can just get umbrella corp logo ones) ? Thanks!

Also considering giving my current monitors to my GF and getting 3 new ones for surround and such (3D perhaps?)...if I do..suggestions for which ones?

(new pictures [granted they are just crappy phone pictures {after all the money getting spent on this build i don't have any for a sweet camara}] are UP! keyboard and pad...muhahahahaha)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-07-2012, 09:45 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

This build is going to be kicking into high gear now that (hopefully) all the things required from the US have arrived...

look, peanuts smile.gifbiggrin.gif

oh, what was in all the peanuts you ask?

sustenance for the build of course:p

post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-27-2012, 08:12 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

for anyone waiting for updates (like nobody by now biggrin.gif ) I am waiting on UPS to get rid of its exception (No currency indicator provided on source document or COD sticker for specified amount) on my FrozenQ reservoirs [which has been there since June 25th mad.gif ]

Once I have those I will post a rather large update containing pictures and info up to having them mounted.

Perhaps also of note I should have some epic looking fan grills for my build coming from Dwood in the next little bit thumb.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-27-2012, 03:46 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 94 (Unique: 82)
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-27-2012, 04:14 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

I wish it was that easy! UPS says i just have to wait at the moment thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-09-2012, 05:11 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

update: assuming UPS meets their new and improved shipping time estimate, I will be able to post a foolish amount of component pr0n and build updates by thursday this week biggrin.gif

i'm keeping my fingers crossed

edit: I now greatly dislike UPS...foolishly long time taken for them to correct their problems...and a note to any other carrier..if you call the customer to arrange a set time window for delivery since the delay way your fault...if you are not going to arrive, at the very least send said customer an email telling them so...waiting until 9:30pm (already 9 hours after their time window expired) to post a shipping update that simply says delivery rescheduled is not good

post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-13-2016, 02:23 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rognin View Post

Raystorm, DT 5 Noz (though that one is still very new to the market), CPU 370, Kryos...thumb.gif
lmao my girlfriend is talking about leaving me over my build too

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in