Mayhems users club - Page 1641 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Mayhems users club

post #16401 of 16462 (permalink) Old 02-27-2019, 06:08 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 6 (Unique: 5)
Quote: Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
We recommend the full blitz kit on new or second hand bought systems, once that is done you only need to do part 2 after that.

K thanks.

Looks like I’ll be doing some cleaning this weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #16402 of 16462 (permalink) Old 02-28-2019, 04:49 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 273 (Unique: 197)
New labelling system and logos have been created by toby for us.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	label mock up for printing on clear over white.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	256374  

spam1.gifspam1.gifspam1.gif
post #16403 of 16462 (permalink) Old 02-28-2019, 09:58 AM
New to Overclock.net

How many kits would you recommend to clean 4 rads? 2 HWL 360 GRS’s and 2 GTR’s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #16404 of 16462 (permalink) Old 02-28-2019, 10:11 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 515 (Unique: 290)
As stated many times in the thread, the same kit can be used many many times before the acid loses its funk.
post #16405 of 16462 (permalink) Old 02-28-2019, 10:59 AM
New to Overclock.net

Mayhems users club

Thanks just wanted to make sure.
post #16406 of 16462 (permalink) Old 03-04-2019, 01:14 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Its a big thread.

post #16407 of 16462 (permalink) Old 03-08-2019, 05:16 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Hi there, I wanted to double check about the compatibility of the Mayhem Blitz kit and Cryofuel coolant from EK. Their page states that it is incompatible but also suggests you should not use "harsh" chemicals in cleaning your new radiators before using their coolant. So I am not sure what to make of this especially considering that I would think it is safe to use what ever coolant if after preparing the loop you ran distilled or DI water sevral times through to rinse properly. So by any chance you have any knowledge of what to do in this situation ?
post #16408 of 16462 (permalink) Old 03-08-2019, 05:53 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

We sell the Blitz Kit all over the world and if used correctly you will have no issues. No Rad on the market is perfect by any means and the Blitz kit does what it says on the tin. Even the best manufacturer of rads AKA Hardware Labs even agrees that the blitz kit is the best way to clean your rads. We cannot comment on EK's Policy as this is there choice! However, when you put as much into R&D as I do, you will fully understand that the Mayhems Blitz Kit is simply the best on the market bar none at doing what it says on the tin. 40,000 customers cannot be wrong (that's more or less how many Blitz Kits have been sold since we invented them).

Last edited by Mayhem; 03-08-2019 at 05:57 PM.
post #16409 of 16462 (permalink) Old 03-10-2019, 06:06 AM
Shooting down fallacies

Rep: 374 (Unique: 259)
Quote: Originally Posted by Fortr4n View Post
Hi there, I wanted to double check about the compatibility of the Mayhem Blitz kit and Cryofuel coolant from EK. Their page states that it is incompatible but also suggests you should not use "harsh" chemicals in cleaning your new radiators before using their coolant. So I am not sure what to make of this especially considering that I would think it is safe to use what ever coolant if after preparing the loop you ran distilled or DI water sevral times through to rinse properly. So by any chance you have any knowledge of what to do in this situation ?
The best thing to do in this situation is obviously and simply not to use Cryofuel. The fact that EK (who needs to rebrand as "CYA WB") needs to perpetually make excuses for the stuff and it still has issues (as clearly seen on this board) should tell you all you need to know.

Yeah....the little girl hentai avatar is really creeping me out....
post #16410 of 16462 (permalink) Old 03-10-2019, 07:50 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Thanks for the replies. Yes I could not exactly understand why using the kit and then flushing the system after that could still affect anything used after that. And of issues reported already on this board then i have to admit that i did not go through the 1641 pages
As far as I understand the XT-1 Nuke is the most recently developed coolant from Mayhems. I guess in the past year and half since it came out all the kinks have been worked out? What I wanted to know is if it is ok to use it even if you do not intend to couple your loop with a chiller and run on sub ambient temperatures? I don't care much for dyes and plan on running clear liquid so should I go with that or instead stick to DI water with something like the Biocide Extreme? Essentially what i am asking is: if I am going with clear coolant what are the best options available to me ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in