Bykski Watercooling - Blocks from China - Page 3 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community
Forum Jump: 

Bykski Watercooling - Blocks from China

post #21 of 353 (permalink) Old 02-12-2016, 06:06 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 50 (Unique: 46)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienPrime173 View Post

idk how that would work and yeah a lot of things may be lost in translation? Ebay is still pretty cheap and English hahaha

As for price on ebay they are reasonably competitive smile.gif

Some English translations were something along the lines of "buy baby" and some other crazy stuff. Not sure if I actually bought a baby or not

poke.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 353 (permalink) Old 02-12-2016, 06:42 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 160 (Unique: 125)
Yeah some translations are a bit well.. unintended i'm sure... smile.gif

I'm not sure what to make of this carry case .. is it the case itself, or the tablet or is it referring to the contents on the tablet? Or does it come (lol) as an extra buyers gift if you buy a couple of 100 of these cases?

Reality is futile, you will be assimilated by (your) perception.

Golden Rule(s) for Fans: CHEAP + SILENT = NO PERFORMANCE ▼ CHEAP + PERFORMANCE = NOT SILENT ▼ SILENT + PERFORMANCE = NOT CHEAP
+Most SILENT Case Fans are not well suited for CPU-HS-Towers or Radiators
+Most SILENT Case Fans are not well suited for cases, especially if they have filters. (added by doyll on 23/04/2014)
post #23 of 353 (permalink) Old 02-12-2016, 06:45 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 29 (Unique: 25)
Got to say after living in China I'm a huge Taobao fan. Insane amount of things available at great prices and they would deliver in like two days to your door for next to nothing postage cost.
After putting my original build together and realising how much I saved I decided I should also watercool it before I left China.
Agree with others that the Barrow fittings are great. Didn't try Bykski but wouldn't be surprised if their stuff is okay as they have clearly made an effort. The really cheap stuff looks it...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 353 (permalink) Old 02-12-2016, 08:18 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 19 (Unique: 15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyreSpirit View Post

Ended up not using yoybuy.com. Used google translate, then anything google couldn't translate in browser, I used google translate on my phone to get the bits. Looks like the order is on hold since my credit card is considered international.

Acrylic MCP655 pump top for $15? How can I say no? Also bought a bunch of other stuff

The international credit card thing is a bit of a pain. You basically need an Alipay account. You can call Alipay directly, give them your Taobao details, and ask them what they need to approve the card. Minimum will be copy of latest credit card bill with address, but they might ask for copy of ID etc too.

post #25 of 353 (permalink) Old 02-12-2016, 11:56 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 76 (Unique: 52)
Same here, I get my dad to ship them overseas for me. My dad recives them in china then ships
Which cost approximatly 14 usd to shipp overseas

Overcloking is about the passion, not about how much you clock
Overclocking is not about the pefromance gains, it is about the passion
Overclocking is about the Fun, Enjoyment and Passion

Pushing Voltages And Lower Tempertures Makes You The Overclocking Champion
post #26 of 353 (permalink) Old 02-16-2016, 05:32 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 15 (Unique: 14)
damn still impressive considering. And i agree with others about the baby thing frown.gif You have to buy babies to save babies and i figured "who doesnt want to save a baby" lol

At the end of the day, i didn't buy from Taobao only because of the alipay account and little hassles. I bought through ebay as it was just a lot more convient and simple transation. Still only $24CAD (18USD) for CPU waterblock, still one heck of a deal. On the downside, ebay Barrow fittings are quite popular and about the same price as bitspower fittings now. So just bought them all from DazMode.

"The more things are forbidden, the more popular they become."

uᴉʞɥsnɯ > < mushkin
post #27 of 353 (permalink) Old 02-16-2016, 06:36 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 178 (Unique: 134)
Quote:

damn still impressive considering. And i agree with others about the baby thing frown.gif You have to buy babies to save babies and i figured "who doesnt want to save a baby" lol

At the end of the day, i didn't buy from Taobao only because of the alipay account and little hassles. I bought through ebay as it was just a lot more convient and simple transation. Still only $24CAD (18USD) for CPU waterblock, still one heck of a deal. On the downside, ebay Barrow fittings are quite popular and about the same price as bitspower fittings now. So just bought them all from DazMode.

Barrows are still a good price where I buy them at pccoolings ebay store. Just wished they had the rigid compression in more colors.
post #28 of 353 (permalink) Old 02-16-2016, 07:15 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 50 (Unique: 46)
My order on Taobao went through after a day of PENDING. Didnt make an alipay account, we'll see if the orders ship.

poke.gif
post #29 of 353 (permalink) Old 02-16-2016, 11:49 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 15 (Unique: 14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radnad View Post

Barrows are still a good price where I buy them at pccoolings ebay store. Just wished they had the rigid compression in more colors.

yeah but he charges way way too much to ship to Canada frown.gif Like he just does that to avoid dealing with Canadians lol. I found a few people on ebay. Some re-Brand Barrow fittings and call them boom fittings. His ebay store keeps getting smaller but i bought hardline fittings from him very cheap

LInk: http://www.ebay.ca/usr/ngbike?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

"The more things are forbidden, the more popular they become."

uᴉʞɥsnɯ > < mushkin
post #30 of 353 (permalink) Old 02-16-2016, 07:49 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 19 (Unique: 15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radnad View Post

Colours are one of great things about the Barrow fittings. Try buying them directly on Taobao imo

Quote:

yeah but he charges way way too much to ship to Canada frown.gif Like he just does that to avoid dealing with Canadians lol. I found a few people on ebay. Some re-Brand Barrow fittings and call them boom fittings. His ebay store keeps getting smaller but i bought hardline fittings from him very cheap

LInk: http://www.ebay.ca/usr/ngbike?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Havent used BOOM fittings before but they are priced quite a bit lower, for example a 90degree rotary is RMB16 (USD2.5) for Boom one and RMB25 (USD3.8) for Barrow. I guess that makes BOOM an even better deal biggrin.gif You also have Huayang whith prices comparable to Barrow but smaller range of fittings. Used some of their compression fittings before and they are good (slightly preferred Barrow as they fit a bit better on my 1/2 x 3/4 Primochill tubing)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in