Originally Posted by Vlada011
I have question about Aqua Computer D5 Next.
1. The system has to be perfectly deaerated, no bubbles or foam visible in the
2. Coolant temperature should be between 25 °C and 35 °C.
3. Ensure that the computer is currently idle and no high-load background
tasks are currently active. During calibration, no coolant is pumped through
4. Block coolant flow by kinking a hose or closing a stop valve in the coolant
5. Start the calibration process either using the aquasuite or the device menu.
6. Wait for the calibration process to complete. The process takes approximately 30 seconds. If errors occur or if the calibration process has not finished after 60 seconds, immediately proceed to the next step.
7. Restore coolant flow. Ensure no hoses are kinked and stop valves if present
are fully opened.
Limitations: Flow rate can not be calculated if a second pump is present in the
cooling circuit! Flow rate calculation is calibrated for DP Ultra viscosity and will
deviate when using other coolants ore pure water!