Originally Posted by WiLd FyeR
I usually have my MSI afterburner up to monitor things and noticed that Aquasuite is using about 25-30% of CPU. What could be causing this issue?
This seems to happen every now and again. It will pin a single core to 100 Percent Usage, seemingly randomly. I believe it may have something to do with the update checks. But all you have to do is go into Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Escape), go to details, locate "AquaComputerService.exe", and force close it. It usually automatically reopens on its own and is then back to normal, but in 1 Case I had to actually go into Services and start AquaComputer Service myself. This way you don't have to restart, this is much quicker and easier. Hopefully they deal with this bug in an update soon. (I have not upgraded to see if its fixed, but I also have not seen it on the change log.)
If you are not on the newest Version, I have noticed that this seems to happen about once every other week. I have since completely blocked its ability to update in the firewall, but not sure if that has helped with this problem or not yet, as it hasn't been 2 weeks since I made that change. It's only been a little over a week, but so far so good. If I get through a month, and the problem hasn't returned, then I would be willing to say this could be a fix.
Also just to note, this has happened to me in x4, x11, x12, and x14 (Which is the last Update I have installed).