OCN Aquaero Owners Club - Page 1405 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

OCN Aquaero Owners Club

post #14041 of 14094 (permalink) Old 06-19-2020, 08:35 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 3 (Unique: 2)
I just installed my aquaero 6lt and am getting accustomed to it.

I'm wondering if anyone here can help me use my D5 Next to display the flow data that's inputted into the aquaero, through the aquasuite software.

I've got the D5 Next, the high flow aquacomputer flow sensor connected to the flow port of the aquaero (and it reads accurately in aquasuite), but want to get this to display on the d5 next lcd. Anyone here know how to do that?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14042 of 14094 (permalink) Old 06-19-2020, 09:41 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 46 (Unique: 38)
I do not have a D5 Next, but there is a similarity between aquacomputer's devices.

Select the D5 Next tab in the aquauite
There should be a 'sensors' tab
Click on one of the 'Soft.Sensors'
Click on the '+' to select a source and navigate to the aquaero section
Select the 'Flow Sensor' as your source

The D5 Next should have the flow sensor available to it now.
post #14043 of 14094 (permalink) Old 06-19-2020, 09:53 AM
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by InfoSeeker View Post
I do not have a D5 Next, but there is a similarity between aquacomputer's devices.

Select the D5 Next tab in the aquauite
There should be a 'sensors' tab
Click on one of the 'Soft.Sensors'
Click on the '+' to select a source and navigate to the aquaero section
Select the 'Flow Sensor' as your source

The D5 Next should have the flow sensor available to it now.
Thanks - sorry I forgot to mention that I was able to do that previously. I've got the flow visible in the D5 Next page as software sensor 1, and the value corresponds correctly, but I would like to figure out how to display that data in the d5 next screen. There doesn't seem to be an option to do so in the display page.

Perhaps I can change it to display the virtual sensor, but I'd prefer the accuracy of the high flow sensor.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-06-19 12_50_23-aquasuite.png
Views:	27
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	355404  

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-06-19 12_50_48-Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - Reply to Topic.png
Views:	28
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	355406  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14044 of 14094 (permalink) Old 06-19-2020, 02:55 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 46 (Unique: 38)
Quote: Originally Posted by Mxj1 View Post
Thanks - sorry I forgot to mention that I was able to do that previously. I've got the flow visible in the D5 Next page as software sensor 1, and the value corresponds correctly, but I would like to figure out how to display that data in the d5 next screen. There doesn't seem to be an option to do so in the display page.

Perhaps I can change it to display the virtual sensor, but I'd prefer the accuracy of the high flow sensor.

If that display list is all that can be used for displays, then perhaps to contact aquacomputer support, and see if they will consider adding an imported value as a display option. I believe that would be a natural thing to include.

Though I am enamored with the Fan & Pump 'putput' options... just sounds interesting.
post #14045 of 14094 (permalink) Old 06-19-2020, 03:01 PM
Vermin Supreme 2020

Rep: 737 (Unique: 388)
well, I was finally able to get RPM off of the Bitspower hubs, but no control.

so more splitty's OTW

also, for anyone still using the old school High Flow sensor with the large 3 pin. Hot Glue FTW.

Add me on Steam, same name
R.I.P. Zawarudo, may you OC angels' wings in heaven.
If something appears too good to be true, it probably is.
post #14046 of 14094 (permalink) Old 06-19-2020, 06:44 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by InfoSeeker View Post
If that display list is all that can be used for displays, then perhaps to contact aquacomputer support, and see if they will consider adding an imported value as a display option. I believe that would be a natural thing to include.

Though I am enamored with the Fan & Pump 'putput' options... just sounds interesting.
I saw that too. Figured someone fat fingered that.
post #14047 of 14094 (permalink) Old 06-28-2020, 06:39 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
A6 In Cramped Quarters?

Hello all!

Creating my first custom loop and wanted to do it right, so I invested in an A6 LT + back plate. Can't wait to put 'em to use! :-)

Does anyone have experience with situating the A6 in areas with limited space? Could use a bit of advice if anyone cares to share.

My case is actually sizable overall but less so on the back side, where I would like to conceal the Aquero. Once cables are added it is just a bit too bulky.

My first thought is: I have zero plans to ever use a screen with it--so, is it safe to just snip off the pins for that and remove the stand-offs? I think that would get it down the profile I would need to fit.

Or are there other, more clever tricks I'm not thinking of in my noob frenzy?

--J
post #14048 of 14094 (permalink) Old 06-28-2020, 07:00 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote: Originally Posted by StirFryOmelet View Post
Hello all!

Creating my first custom loop and wanted to do it right, so I invested in an A6 LT + back plate. Can't wait to put 'em to use! :-)

Does anyone have experience with situating the A6 in areas with limited space? Could use a bit of advice if anyone cares to share.

My case is actually sizable overall but less so on the back side, where I would like to conceal the Aquero. Once cables are added it is just a bit too bulky.

My first thought is: I have zero plans to ever use a screen with it--so, is it safe to just snip off the pins for that and remove the stand-offs? I think that would get it down the profile I would need to fit.

Or are there other, more clever tricks I'm not thinking of in my noob frenzy?

--J
I would be apprehensive about cutting the LCD terminal off. I mounted mine to the back of the motherboard tray.
post #14049 of 14094 (permalink) Old 06-28-2020, 07:09 PM
Vermin Supreme 2020

Rep: 737 (Unique: 388)
he has the LT, which I believe is the screenless model.

you can definitely take the stand offs off, if you don't think you can utilize them in your hiding it away.

only other option really is some sorta adhesive strip, or just tucking it somewhere.

Add me on Steam, same name
R.I.P. Zawarudo, may you OC angels' wings in heaven.
If something appears too good to be true, it probably is.
post #14050 of 14094 (permalink) Old 06-28-2020, 08:15 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Quote: Originally Posted by skupples View Post
he has the LT, which I believe is the screenless model.

you can definitely take the stand offs off, if you don't think you can utilize them in your hiding it away.

only other option really is some sorta adhesive strip, or just tucking it somewhere.
Indeed, I have the screen-less model. But there are pins for a screen, and my primary concern is if cutting those down to almost nothing would cause any kind of electrical or other problem (aside from never having the option of a screen going forward haha). I suspect not, but it never hurts to get confirmation.

Yes, once I have reduced the profile thusly, I would stick it in place with an adhesive strip of some kind.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in