Aqua Computer Cuplex Kryos NEXT with VISION...? - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Aqua Computer Cuplex Kryos NEXT with VISION...?

post #1 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 03:52 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 61 (Unique: 41)
Has anyone used one of these yet, are they actually out in the wild? Always seem no stock when I check the AC website.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-12-2017, 07:20 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 125 (Unique: 92)
Maybe contact @Shoggy an AQ rep here on OCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsumi go_quote.gif

You're just nitpicking words now. I was talking about in terms of performance, those are the only measurements that matter. Not IPC or clock speed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsumi go_quote.gif

If Bulldozer came out of the box at 5 ghz and overclocked to 6 ghz on air, no one would have said it was a failure.
post #3 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-20-2017, 10:01 AM
Linux Lobbyist

Rep: 71 (Unique: 53)
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicus View Post

Has anyone used one of these yet, are they actually out in the wild? Always seem no stock when I check the AC website.

From what I been told by a few a few people. The parts for the vision line are hard to obtain / to make. It's why almost every website who has the products listed have zero stock. They are out their, I seen a few people using them.

I was talked to one person who placed an order with AC back in October and only just got his CPU block in January.

I'm waiting on a few parts from Vision line as well with no idea when they will be instock.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-20-2017, 01:30 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 3 (Unique: 3)
Their website has been displaying 21 day lead times since the end of November. However VISION products have indeed been going out. I can't comment on the CPU cooler with vision, as I only got the Vario version, but I do have the Nickel tabletop device, which works fine!

post #5 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-20-2017, 01:56 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless101 View Post

Their website has been displaying 21 day lead times since the end of November. However VISION products have indeed been going out. I can't comment on the CPU cooler with vision, as I only got the Vario version, but I do have the Nickel tabletop device, which works fine!

I have been looking at this block and the vision version. What do you think of the vario part?
post #6 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-20-2017, 10:35 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 3 (Unique: 3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by R-o-D View Post

I have been looking at this block and the vision version. What do you think of the vario part?

I haven't had the chance to play with it yet, as I only just put together my build and the last few weeks have been very busy. The rig is currently also still missing the GPUs, so I need to drain most of it in a week when they arrive, so I've been reluctant to start messing about with the finer details.

I have a build log, which is currently somewhat on hold, but I hope to have the time to update it soon. Once the build is finished I will definitely be posting temperature results and my experiences with the Vario.
https://www.overclock.net/t/1617712/build-log-mercury-s5-air-water#post_25783085

post #7 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-21-2017, 01:09 PM
Linux Lobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless101 View Post

From a few users on their forums, Which I had to translate. Some of the vision products are made when you place an order for them.

I wonder if they will be making a black version of the tabletop unit. I'm waiting to see if any US websites will stock Non glossy version. So far I only see Glossy. Shipping to the US it's a bit expensive from AQ.

post #8 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-27-2017, 10:47 AM
Linux Lobbyist

I did place an order with AQ the other day which contained a few vision products. AQ rep told me it will be one to two weeks for item(s) to arrive before they can ship my order out.

post #9 of 73 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 10:29 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 13 (Unique: 11)
Old bump but I ordered the Kryos NEXT with Vision for Intel 115x (acetal/copper) and should be getting this week or early next. I was originally thinking the nickel/nickel version but it was either wait ~3 weeks for it to come back in stock at modmymods or order directly from AQ which was a ton for block + international shipping. The cost itself wasn't the issue; it was just that once I photoshopped my plan for the build the acetal top fit the look of my theme much better than nickel top. Plus it's cheaper, plus it was in stock at modmymods (grabbed the last one!)

Did anyone else in this thread end up getting one? If so, anything to share?

CPU
Motherboard
ASUS Maximus IX Code
GPU
EVGA 2080Ti XC Gaming
RAM
Corsair Vengeance LED 16GB @ 3200
Hard Drive
Samsung 960 EVO
Hard Drive
Samsung 840 Pro
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO
Hard Drive
Crucial P1
Power Supply
Corsair RM750i
Cooling
Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 360MP
Cooling
EK-D5 G2 Pump
Cooling
Cuplex KRYOS Next VISION CPU waterblock
Cooling
EK-Vector RTX RGB waterblock + backplate
Cooling
Monsoon MMRS 250mm custom reservoir
Cooling
Monsoon Hardline PETG Tubing 1/2", 5/8"
Case
Thermaltake Core P5
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro
Monitor
Alienware AW3418DW
Mouse
Logitech G900
Audio
BOSE QC35
Audio
Creative Sound Blaster Z PCI-E
Other
HTC VIVE Pro
▲ hide details ▲
post #10 of 73 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 09:17 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 2 (Unique: 2)
I order the cuplex kryos NEXT VARIO with VISION 2011/2011-3, PVD/.925 silver last year end of November and I still waiting mad.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in