Phanteks Enthoo elite Discussion - Page 24 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Phanteks Enthoo elite Discussion

post #231 of 232 (permalink) Old 06-29-2019, 09:14 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Im going to optimize my build with some 90 degree fittings and stuff so that the tubes fit a bit better. I need to drill two holes in the big midplate, how do you recommand doing that without damaging the plate?
Im also thinking about putting in one more radiator and maybe one thicker one at the bottom. Did any of you put a 360mm rad on the side panel? Im just wondering if im able to place my reservoir next to it.
I have one 30mm 480mm rad on the bottom and one on the top. Do you think it would help my temperatures a bit if im going to upgrade to a thicker one (60mm)at the bottom? Would adding a 30mm 360mm rad improve it even more? The side one would be a no brainer if it would fit. Im not wanting to put a rad in the front because of the temps rising inside the case. Im right now using a 1080ti and a i7 7820X. I have a temp delta under full load around 12k (room to water temp). Going to upgrade soon to a 2080ti and maybe a Ryzen 3950X.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190629_165752.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	4.03 MB
ID:	276940  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #232 of 232 (permalink) Old 07-21-2019, 03:27 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
My tuning is done, way better than the last one but still not perfect. Next time maybe hard tubes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190721_112006.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	3.73 MB
ID:	282422  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in