Phanteks Enthoo elite Discussion - Page 3 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Phanteks Enthoo elite Discussion

Old 03-22-2017, 09:01 PM
New to Overclock.net
loktite78 Level 1

I've got a few to share. It was nice working with the case, one issue I had was that the monsoon acrylic tubes only come in 2 ft sections and it was just enough to get from bottom rad to top port of rez, lol. Led's are sweet, bought a few more strips for the interior.

Please please forgive the air cooled R9 Fury Sapphire Nitro. The card has a custom PCB so I can't find a water block. Figured I would wait for Vega to modify the loop with another water block.

Last pic is new comp next to old one. Old case is a Cooler Master HAF 932 advanced as a reference to show new case size

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2017, 09:28 PM - Thread Starter
Linux Lobbyist
diablo2allday Level 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by loktite78 View Post

I've got a few to share. It was nice working with the case, one issue I had was that the monsoon acrylic tubes only come in 2 ft sections and it was just enough to get from bottom rad to top port of rez, lol. Led's are sweet, bought a few more strips for the interior.

Please please forgive the air cooled R9 Fury Sapphire Nitro. The card has a custom PCB so I can't find a water block. Figured I would wait for Vega to modify the loop with another water block.

Last pic is new comp next to old one. Old case is a Cooler Master HAF 932 advanced as a reference to show new case size

Your bends are looking good! i like how its coming together. That case has so much room to fill..

Old 03-23-2017, 11:26 AM
New to Overclock.net
spyui Level 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by loktite78 View Post

How do you like the case so far ? Is there anything that you wish Phanteks should do better ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2017, 05:14 PM
New to Overclock.net
loktite78 Level 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyui View Post

How do you like the case so far ? Is there anything that you wish Phanteks should do better ?

Really enjoying the new case, it is quite a beautiful. I'll post some more picks when I get the RGB strips installed inside around the glass panel, ordered 3 1m strands.

One thing that maybe could use improvement is the area they have in the back for pumps. I didn't use it because I wanted to mount the pumps up front for the looks, but with the power supply I have it would of been some interesting pipe bends and cable management. A few extra tapped holes to move the pumps around on the bottom would be nice.

The button for the RGB controller on front feels flimsy. Its just a plastic wheel, feels like you could break it if you were to forceful with it.
Old 03-23-2017, 07:08 PM
Linux Lobbyist
Boost240 Level 1

I'd love to know how quiet this case is once you have everything done smile.gif. What size rads are you running?
Old 03-24-2017, 12:49 PM
New to Overclock.net
loktite78 Level 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost240 View Post

I'd love to know how quiet this case is once you have everything done smile.gif. What size rads are you running?

Running a Alphacool UT60 480 on the bottom and a UT60 360 on the front. I have 19 fans in the case. 5 are the Phanteks fans that came with the case, 4 are Corsair HD120 RGB Led series fans, and the last 10 are Nidec Servo GentleTyphoon. They are all PWM fans and I use the silent profile in the ASUS ROG bios.

With the Silent profile its about 34-37dB (i'm using sound meter that is an app i dl from google play store) coming from the computer, idle temps are 35 C (subtracting the 20 C offset as per AMD because bios displays 55 C). I'm sitting about 2.5-3 ft from the computer.
Old 03-28-2017, 02:34 PM
New to Overclock.net
loktite78 Level 1

Here are some pics of the finished loop, its super quite and looks great. Can't wait to get a Vega graphics card to add to the loop although the sapphire nitro is extremely quiet!!

for some reason the Blue color looks a deep purple, lol.

Old 03-28-2017, 04:04 PM
Linux Lobbyist
Boost240 Level 1

Wow. All that rad space. Impressive!
Old 03-31-2017, 10:01 PM
New to Overclock.net
dentnvr6 Level 1

Really nice build, congratulations! I'm looking at buying the same case, but was wondering if it would be possible to mount a 60mm rad (like you have in front and bottom) to top position in push pull configuration, while using an atx mobo?
Old 04-01-2017, 06:39 AM
New to Overclock.net
loktite78 Level 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentnvr6 View Post

Really nice build, congratulations! I'm looking at buying the same case, but was wondering if it would be possible to mount a 60mm rad (like you have in front and bottom) to top position in push pull configuration, while using an atx mobo?

Thank you, I am really liking this build.

Don't think you would be able to do a push/pull on top, manual says 65mm clearance to the top of the mobo, thats why I used the front and bottom. You can also fit a rad in the middle or back as well. Very versatile case.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in