Performance-PCs.com Support - Page 2 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Performance-PCs.com Support

post #11 of 519 (permalink) Old 06-06-2017, 08:58 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 278 (Unique: 197)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctucas View Post

@Matt,

Any chance you have, or can get, a fan shroud for a Thermochill PA140.3?

Just spoke with steve about them there is none floating around any more (unless PPC has some hidden some were), we would have to make 500 of them if we were to do them. (steve my partner in the Business is the one who made them rads).

spam1.gifspam1.gifspam1.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 519 (permalink) Old 06-06-2017, 02:24 PM
Just hangin' out

Rep: 33 (Unique: 32)
Matt,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I expected as much, since I bought the radiator and shroud in 2010.

Thanks anyway.

In no way should it be misconstrued that I do not disagree.
PC
(14 items)
CPU
Motherboard
eVGA Z390 DARK
GPU
eVGA RTX2080 FTW3 ULTRA
RAM
GSKILL F4-4500C19D-16GTZKKE
Hard Drive
SAMSUNG 960EVO
Optical Drive
TSSTCORP SH-223L
Power Supply
CORSAIR AX1200
Cooling
LIANG D5, XPSC DUAL BAY RESERVOIR, HEATKILLER IV PRO NICKEL, THERMOCHILL PA140.3, AEROCOOL 140MM SHARK FANS
Case
THERMALTAKE XASER VI
Operating System
W7 U X64 SP1
Monitor
LG 32GK650F
Keyboard
LOGITECH
Mouse
LOGITECH
Audio
Z-5500
▲ hide details ▲

post #13 of 519 (permalink) Old 06-06-2017, 09:50 PM - Thread Starter
Hardware Rep

Rep: 10 (Unique: 8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyd9 View Post

Matt, I created a help request with PPC (on their website) this past weekend, but it appears to have fallen into the Customer Support Black Hole. Is there any chance that you might be able to ping your customer support folks to actually respond to the issue?

Thanks
Gary

Hey Gary,

Sorry for the delay, was on vacation for a few days. Please forward me that email at [email protected], and I will be sure your question gets answered.

Thanks,
Matt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 519 (permalink) Old 06-06-2017, 09:51 PM - Thread Starter
Hardware Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan654 View Post

Same situation with my question. It was sent about week+. It was the second attempt to get an answer to my question. Still haven't heard back. I know one support person said awhile back some of questions keep ending up in the spam folder.

Hey Revan654,

Sorry for the delay, was on vacation for a few days. Please forward me that email at [email protected], and I will be sure your question gets answered.

Thanks,
Matt
post #15 of 519 (permalink) Old 06-06-2017, 10:27 PM - Thread Starter
Hardware Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllGamer View Post

Can we expect to see new Promo Codes announcement in this thread going forward? biggrin.gif

... since the old one was closed.

I will be sure to post the promo codes and dates as soon as I get them.
post #16 of 519 (permalink) Old 06-07-2017, 12:28 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Hey Matt, will you guys be carrying more Carbon Black line of fittings from Bitspower? there is a very small selection on PPC and getting the fittings from Bitspower.com.tw is insanely expensive, even before shipping...
post #17 of 519 (permalink) Old 06-07-2017, 07:10 AM - Thread Starter
Hardware Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllGamer View Post

Hey Matt,

when are you guys going to restock these? http://www.performance-pcs.com/bitspower-g-1-4-deluxe-white-rotary-90-degree-ig-1-4-adapter.html

I need a couple of them to finish my build.

... still working out on a shopping list for all the extra miscellaneous fittings and extra tubes needed to finish my build, my original plan went off by waaaaaaay side after some measurement mismatch on paper vs. reality & physical properties.

So, had to come up with a new way to re-run all the tubes to go where they need to go, but that also means the original fittings were not enough for the new paths.

Hey AllGamer,

We just made an order for Bitspower yesterday and the BP-DW90R was on it.. Should have them in about 7-10 days depending on if Bitspower has stock and when they ship our order.

Matt
post #18 of 519 (permalink) Old 06-07-2017, 07:11 AM - Thread Starter
Hardware Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windeh View Post

Hey Matt, will you guys be carrying more Carbon Black line of fittings from Bitspower? there is a very small selection on PPC and getting the fittings from Bitspower.com.tw is insanely expensive, even before shipping...

Howdy Windeh!

We only carry certain Carbon Black fittings.. But they are mainly special order.. if someone is interested they can email [email protected] with the Model Numbers.. We will get a quote from Bitspower and let the customer know and if they want to order, we will let them know how to proceed. Once an order is put in by the customer we add to the current order if possible, if not, it will go on our next Bitspower order.

Hope that helps!

Matt
post #19 of 519 (permalink) Old 06-07-2017, 07:57 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 20 (Unique: 17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCs-Matt View Post

It wasn't an email.. it was a query made from your website. After I finally got to talk to someone yesterday, they said that the message never came through.

post #20 of 519 (permalink) Old 06-07-2017, 08:20 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCs-Matt View Post

Howdy Windeh!

We only carry certain Carbon Black fittings.. But they are mainly special order.. if someone is interested they can email [email protected] with the Model Numbers.. We will get a quote from Bitspower and let the customer know and if they want to order, we will let them know how to proceed. Once an order is put in by the customer we add to the current order if possible, if not, it will go on our next Bitspower order.

Hope that helps!

Matt

Thanks for the advice! Just sent off an email to sales, hopefully the price isn't as astronomical as purchasing from BP direct...

It's silly thinking that the parts will be cheaper having the manufacturer send it off from Taiwan to Florida, then send it back to Singapore...rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in