Performance-PCs.com Support - Page 3 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Performance-PCs.com Support

post #21 of 508 (permalink) Old 06-07-2017, 11:48 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 63 (Unique: 55)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCs-Matt View Post

Hey AllGamer,

We just made an order for Bitspower yesterday and the BP-DW90R was on it.. Should have them in about 7-10 days depending on if Bitspower has stock and when they ship our order.

Matt

Cool! Thanks I'll be looking forward for them smile.gif

Current project Upside Down S8 built log
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 508 (permalink) Old 06-07-2017, 01:36 PM - Thread Starter
Hardware Rep

Rep: 10 (Unique: 8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyd9 View Post

It wasn't an email.. it was a query made from your website. After I finally got to talk to someone yesterday, they said that the message never came through.

garyd9,

I apologize for the issue with the message system. I am unsure what could have caused the message to not go through. In the future, feel free to send me an email with any questions you may have and I will be sure they get answered asap. Has your question that you sent through our website been answered yet? If not, ask away! Im all ears smile.gif

Matt
post #23 of 508 (permalink) Old 06-07-2017, 04:05 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 20 (Unique: 17)
Quote:

Has your question that you sent through our website been answered yet? If not, ask away! Im all ears smile.gif
I was able to (finally) talk to a human being who, as I mentioned in another thread (EK Club thread), responded.

The issue I brought to his attention has been resolved...

The quick version is:

You guys are using EK's images for advertising their reservoirs. Some of the parts (plugs) in the images have been downgraded from metal to plastic. PPC was showing the metal parts. It looks like those images have been removed from the PPCs site. Oddly, EKWB.com (who has been aware of the issue for over a week) still is advertising the metal plugs.

The particular image I'm referring to is: https://www.ekwb.com/shop/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/1600x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/d/s/dsc_0604_800_1.jpg

BTW, on your product pages for EK's reservoirs, while you no longer show the image with the metal plugs, the "specifications" tab still lists "1 × 6mm Allen key for plugs." That should be removed from all their res pages, as there's no longer an allen key (probably because the cheaper plastic plugs are slotted, so no key is needed.)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 508 (permalink) Old 06-07-2017, 10:27 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 18 (Unique: 17)
@PPCs-Matt

Is this going to be in stock anytime soon? I was hoping to order it a couple of weeks ago but haven't seen it come back in stock:

HEATKILLER® IV Backplate INTEL 1150/1155/1156
http://www.performance-pcs.com/heatkillerr-iv-backplate-intel-1150-1155-1156.html

I'm planning on building a second independent loop for my CPU and that's the main part I'm waiting on.

The other that I'd prefer to get that isn't currently in stock is:

HEATKILLER® IV PRO (INTEL processor) - COPPER AN
http://www.performance-pcs.com/heatkillerr-iv-pro-intel-processor-copper-an.html

Basically, if both of those were in stock, I'd be grabbing a second EKWB Revo 140 PWM, Black Ice SR2 420mm rad, some more Nuke coolant, a bracket, and those two CPU block pieces.
post #25 of 508 (permalink) Old 06-07-2017, 10:52 PM - Thread Starter
Hardware Rep

Quote:

I was able to (finally) talk to a human being who, as I mentioned in another thread (EK Club thread), responded.

Im glad they got that all sorted out. I too have noticed that some of our product images are not always accurate and up to date. So like you did in this situation, just bring it to our attention and Ill have the product pages be updated. We have thousands of products on our site, so it is difficult to keep them all up to date. Any help you can provide us with this, is greatly appreciated. Thank you for helping us out with these EK reservoir images.
post #26 of 508 (permalink) Old 06-08-2017, 05:49 AM
Senioritis Member

Rep: 522 (Unique: 329)
Quote:

Quote:

Im glad they got that all sorted out. I too have noticed that some of our product images are not always accurate and up to date. So like you did in this situation, just bring it to our attention and Ill have the product pages be updated. We have thousands of products on our site, so it is difficult to keep them all up to date. Any help you can provide us with this, is greatly appreciated. Thank you for helping us out with these EK reservoir images.

You all have been pretty good at keeping your product descriptions and pictures accurate. The one time I wound up with a couple of wrong connectors because the product picture was wrong, you all promptly gave me a refund, told me to not bother with returning it (makes sense since return shipping would have cost more than the product), then corrected the picture, all in less than a week. When I have had other vendors have the same problem, their reaction ranged from completely ignoring me to giving me flack before finally dealing with it and, if the vendor did correct the listing, taking several weeks to do so.

Jeannie
CPU
i7-3930k
Motherboard
ASUS P9X79 WS
GPU
MSI R7850 Twin Frozr 2GD5/OC Radeon HD 7850 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
GPU
Monoprice 1x2 powered HDMI Splitter
RAM
Kingston HyperX 32GB (8 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model KHX1600C9D3K8/32GX
Hard Drive
128GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD
Hard Drive
4TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD
Hard Drive
4TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD
Hard Drive
4TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD
Hard Drive
4TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD
Optical Drive
LG 12X BD-ROM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM SATA Internal Blu-ray Drive CH12LS28
Power Supply
Corsair HX750W
Cooling
COOLER MASTER GeminII S524 120mm Long Life Sleeve CPU Cooler
Case
Antec Two Hundred v2
Operating System
Windows 7 Ultimate
Monitor
3 x Asus VG248QE
Monitor
Vizio VO320E 32" TV
Keyboard
Logitech G510s
Mouse
Logitech M525 with Unifying Receiving
Audio
Corsair SP2500 2.1 Speakers
Audio
ASUS Xonar Essence STX Virtual 7.1 Channels 24-bit 192KHz PCI Express x1 Interface 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card
Other
LSI 9211-8i HBA card
Other
HooToo® HT-CR001 3.5" PCI-E to USB 3.0 Multi-in-One Front Panel Internal Card Reader (6 Memory Slots, Genesys GL3220 Chipset) & SuperSpeed USB 3.0 3-Port Hub (VIA VL800 Chipset), can read & write: M2/MS Micro, High-Speed CF(UDMA), UHS-I, SD, SDHC,...
Other
StarTech HSB220SAT25B 2 Drive 2.5in Trayless Hot Swap SATA Mobile Rack Backplane
CPU
i7-5930K Haswell-e
Motherboard
Asus X99-E WS/USB 3.1
GPU
Visiontek Radeon 7870 2GB with 6 miniDisplayports
RAM
G-Skill Ripjaws 64GB (8x8GB) DDR4 2133
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SSDs
Hard Drive
Samsung 950 Pro 512GB m.2 SSD boot drive
Power Supply
Corsair AX760
Cooling
Noctua NH-D15S Cpu cooler
Case
Scratch built. Currently under construction at https://www.overclock.net/t/1602023/preparing-for-a-scratch-built-case
Operating System
Win 7 Ultimate
Mouse
Logitech M525
Mouse
El Cheapo Allsop hard plastic
▲ hide details ▲
post #27 of 508 (permalink) Old 06-08-2017, 10:23 AM - Thread Starter
Hardware Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckbad View Post

@PPCs-Matt

Is this going to be in stock anytime soon? I was hoping to order it a couple of weeks ago but haven't seen it come back in stock:

HEATKILLER® IV Backplate INTEL 1150/1155/1156
http://www.performance-pcs.com/heatkillerr-iv-backplate-intel-1150-1155-1156.html

I'm planning on building a second independent loop for my CPU and that's the main part I'm waiting on.

The other that I'd prefer to get that isn't currently in stock is:

HEATKILLER® IV PRO (INTEL processor) - COPPER AN
http://www.performance-pcs.com/heatkillerr-iv-pro-intel-processor-copper-an.html

Basically, if both of those were in stock, I'd be grabbing a second EKWB Revo 140 PWM, Black Ice SR2 420mm rad, some more Nuke coolant, a bracket, and those two CPU block pieces.

Hey Luckbad,

We will be getting the HEATKILLER® IV PRO (INTEL processor) - COPPER AN back in stock within the next 2 weeks. And the HEATKILLER® IV Backplate INTEL 1150/1155/1156 will be on our next order to Watercool.

I apologize for the delay in stock, our orders to Watercool having been taking more time than usual lately.

Hope that helps!

Matt
post #28 of 508 (permalink) Old 06-13-2017, 03:50 PM - Thread Starter
Hardware Rep

PPCs would like to celebrate Father's Day with everyone by offering a new discount code and other new products! Check it out the link below!

http://mailchi.mp/performance-pcs/happy-fathers-day-from-ppcs-coupons-new-products
post #29 of 508 (permalink) Old 06-14-2017, 06:20 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 63 (Unique: 55)
Woot! thank you!

just as I was getting ready to place my order thumb.gif

Current project Upside Down S8 built log
post #30 of 508 (permalink) Old 06-16-2017, 09:25 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 7 (Unique: 6)
Matt...can you check into my order to see what happened? I ordered 2 radiators, an XE360 and an XE240 for my setup from you guys and received them yesterday...the box with the XE360 looked a little bit beat up so I opened that one while at work to make sure it was good to go...I did not open the XE240 because the box looked brand new...once I got home I pulled everything out to start my install and noticed the radiator in the 240 box looked a bit thin...I then noticed it looked awfully dirty...like it had been installed already...I then flipped it over and saw the stamp on top...EK Coolstream PE...wrong Radiator, what appears to be a well used PE 240 radiator in a XE240 box...I emailed customer support right away and someone replied back at 9:21 my time with this message

Hello
We do not sell any used hardware and so we are not sure what you mean? Please send pics of the problem. If hardware is missing we can send.

Best Regards,
Customer Service

1701 Robert J. Conlan Blvd. NE, Unit #5
Palm Bay, FL 32905, USA
Toll Free: 888-381-8222 | Phone: 321-725-9969 | Fax: 549-5001

[email protected] - Email us!

www.facebook.com/PerformancePCs - Like us in Facebook!

www.twitter.com/PerformancePCs - Follow us on Twitter!

www.facebook.com/groups/PPCsBuildersClub - Loop Design, Mods, Builds and Layout!
On 6/15/2017 10:07 PM, Performance-PCs.com Sales Department wrote:

Comments:

Hello, my order number is ORD-17-06-12-121, I just received the boxes today...excited to take care of my install over the weekend and come to find out I open the XE240 on this order and in the box is a used PE240 with no hardware, I am rather disappointed as this will not allow me to complete my build over the weekend. Can someone please contact me asap.

Thank you

I replied with the following pictures and explained it appears that someone returned this radiator...I have not heard anything this morning and as of right now I already ordered another radiator from Amazon overnight so that I can have it here tomorrow to complete my build

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in