yeah im just lazy.. modmymods is funny though..
1. they run out of stuff all the time and it takes a month or more for them to get it back in stock
2. even though we are in the same city, per se, it sill takes about over an hour of driving to make a trip.. then, when i get there, I end up talking to them for another hour or so.. and then by the time i get home, my night is almost over and i have to go to sleep for work the next day. they arent open on weekends, when i have more free time
3. in case you didnt know, modmymods is a company that was started by disgruntled employees of FrozenCPU.com .. theyre great guys though.. its just that, theyre still a young company.. that has some limitations in terms of stock, offerings, product lines, etc.
4. Since they are in my same state (New York), I have to pay tax on the items. If I order from online other places, PPCs for example, I do not pay tax
I know, kit's not like you guys who live in places with such limited options.. but.. Im in the US, and compared to what is typical, it's not the best. Its nice theyre local so if all else fails I *can
* drive there during the week.. but im still gonna complain about it lol (damm spoiled americans