Recommendations for a custom loop for a quiet extreme rig (Core i7-9900K + GeForce RTX 2080 Ti) - Page 2 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Recommendations for a custom loop for a quiet extreme rig (Core i7-9900K + GeForce RTX 2080 Ti)

post #11 of 92 (permalink) Old 01-03-2019, 05:42 AM
New to Overclock.net
Abaidor has a spectacular aura about Abaidor has a spectacular aura about Abaidor has a spectacular aura about Abaidor has a spectacular aura about Abaidor has a spectacular aura about Abaidor has a spectacular aura about Abaidor has a spectacular aura about Abaidor has a spectacular aura about Abaidor has a spectacular aura about Abaidor has a spectacular aura about Abaidor has a spectacular aura about

Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
Hi,
EK's the only one I've seen that have a dual pump pwm
Dual will be no louder... than a single just insures constant pressure...
https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-xtop-re...rial-incl-pump
I have this pump and it is a quality part besides what many people think of EK. Their Derlin parts are really well machined and the holders on this part are great too. The pumps are....well Laing made so no worries there. With that said it is a BIG part and should one get it make sure you study all the diagrams on EK's site since it needs its space...I got creative to mount it in my case (Cosmos 2 modded) so that it does not restrict airflow.

I had to raise its "feet" so I that it was at the center of the big fan (dead zone) and also have space to install a drain valve....anyway this is not finishes yet and I will change things soon to hard tubes, illuminated floor, some plexi / aluminium cover pieces, sleeved cables and other....

The way it is mounted does not cause any vibrations (running @ 50% both pumps) since the holder brackets have rubber inside holding the pumps. I am very satisfied so far after 8 months of use.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180818_105939965_iOS.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	243248  

X299 - i9 7940X
(24 items)
CPU
i9-7940X
Motherboard
Asus Rampage VI Extreme
GPU
Asus Strix GTX 1080Ti OC
RAM
64GB Trident Z RGB
Hard Drive
Samsung M.2 960Pro 512GB
Hard Drive
WD Gold 10TB
Hard Drive
WD Red 4TB
Hard Drive
WD RED 4TB
Hard Drive
WD Green 2TB
Hard Drive
WD Green 2TB
Hard Drive
WD Green 2TB
Power Supply
Corsair AX1500i
Cooling
MO-RA 420 Pro
Cooling
EK RVIE Monoblock
Cooling
Phanteks Asus Strix 1080Ti GPU Block
Cooling
EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5 PWM
Cooling
Bitspower Fittings
Cooling
Heatkiller 200mm Reservoir
Cooling
9X Corsair ML140 Pro Fans
Case
Coolermaster Cosmos 2
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro
Monitor
BenQ SW320 32" 4K
Mouse
Logitech MX Master 2S
Mouse
Logitech MX Master 2S
▲ hide details ▲
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 92 (permalink) Old 01-03-2019, 07:02 AM
Shooting down fallacies
ciarlatano has a spectacular aura about ciarlatano has a spectacular aura about ciarlatano has a spectacular aura about ciarlatano has a spectacular aura about ciarlatano has a spectacular aura about ciarlatano has a spectacular aura about ciarlatano has a spectacular aura about

Quote: Originally Posted by Abaidor View Post
I have this pump and it is a quality part besides what many people think of EK.
EK does make very good pump tops. It gets lost in the shuffle in a lot of discussions since so many have gone to using pump/res combos.

Yeah....the little girl hentai avatar is really creeping me out....
post #13 of 92 (permalink) Old 01-03-2019, 08:37 AM
Overclocker in training
ThrashZone will become famous soon enough ThrashZone will become famous soon enough ThrashZone will become famous soon enough ThrashZone will become famous soon enough ThrashZone will become famous soon enough ThrashZone will become famous soon enough ThrashZone will become famous soon enough

Hi,
All my D5's are EK bought locally with in store warranties so I never have to deal with ek rma shipping.... it one.. goes out
I didn't have room for the dual D5 pwm personally

I've only read that one person had issues with one of the pumps on a dual, it was loud or some thing no telling what happened to it.
One pump silent one not so much.

CPU
i9-7900x With evo and koolance vrm water blocks
Motherboard
ASUS Prime X299 Deluxe
GPU
Titan Xp with copper Water Block
RAM
Trident Z 3600C16 4x8gb's
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 Pro 256gb for os and 500gb evo for favorite games plus other wd hdd's for data and backup's
Optical Drive
LG Blu-Ray WH16NS40
Power Supply
evga 1200P2
Cooling
2-280GTX Black Ice Nemesis rads with D5 pump-res combo and D5 top before and after rads.
Case
corsair 450D
Operating System
win-7 pro & 10 pro
Monitor
ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz
Keyboard
Logitech G910 Orion spectrum
Mouse
redragon
CPU
i7-5930k with evo and koolance vrm water blocks
Motherboard
X99 Sabertooth
GPU
EVGA 1080ti FTW3 with Water block
RAM
Trident-Z 3200C14 4x8gb's
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 Pro 256gb for os and 500gb evo for favorite games plus other wd hdd's for data and backup's
Power Supply
EVGA 1000w P2
Cooling
2-240 GTX Black Ice Nemesis rads/ D5 pump-res combo and D5 top before and after rads.
Case
Corsair 450D
Operating System
win-7 and 10 pro
Monitor
AOC G2460PG 24"G-Sync 144Hz
Mouse
Red Dragon
Hard Drive
eLeaf MELO-3 4ml
Power Supply
SE US18650VTC6 3120mAh 30A 3.6V 18650 Li-ion Battery - GREENx4
Case
SMOK Alien 220w
Operating System
VapeWild RazzleBerry 50-50-3mg
▲ hide details ▲
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 92 (permalink) Old 01-03-2019, 01:54 PM
New to Overclock.net
Abaidor has a spectacular aura about Abaidor has a spectacular aura about Abaidor has a spectacular aura about Abaidor has a spectacular aura about Abaidor has a spectacular aura about Abaidor has a spectacular aura about Abaidor has a spectacular aura about Abaidor has a spectacular aura about Abaidor has a spectacular aura about Abaidor has a spectacular aura about Abaidor has a spectacular aura about

Quote: Originally Posted by ciarlatano View Post
EK does make very good pump tops. It gets lost in the shuffle in a lot of discussions since so many have gone to using pump/res combos.
True, in my main build I use an external radiator so my Cosmos 2 (without rads) had room to spare and also liked the "industrial" solid look of this pump as a show piece in a sense.
I don't like their RADs, Reservoirs, GPU blocks, Fittings vs other products in the market.....I like the looks of their new Velocity Blocks (I have 2) but I have not tested them yet so I reserve final judgement....On the outside they look well made though but other than these I have no experience with any recent blocks from them....they used to be top 12 years ago that I first bought GPU blocks from them though...

For Big Rads I am all in for the MO-RAs from Watercool and I am waiting to see what their new smaller SKUs will have to offer...I am sure they will be great but meanwhile I will stick with Hardware Labs.
Reservoirs, I love Heatkillers
GPU Blocks - I got a 1080Ti Phanteks and it is top notch quality wise as with any other of their products I have tried (Halos Lux, Evolv-X case, LEDs)
CPU Blocks - there are many good options there but as I said I liked the Looks of the Velocity (RGB & DRGB) so I took the plunge with two units....I also have an EK Monoblock for the Rampage VI extreme that had some brown oil in its o-rings (caught it with a filter) but other than that no issues during the last 9 months...it's not compatible with direct die cooling though and delidding your CPU might also be a problem with the lowered IHS.

Fittings - I love Bitspower and some might call me a "sucker" but I never had any problems with them, they look and feel top notch (save for the overuse of logo) and they have the greatest range on earth...I will try some Barrows in another build I am preparing though..

So this is my summary of water cooling parts for anyone that cares about it....

X299 - i9 7940X
(24 items)
CPU
i9-7940X
Motherboard
Asus Rampage VI Extreme
GPU
Asus Strix GTX 1080Ti OC
RAM
64GB Trident Z RGB
Hard Drive
Samsung M.2 960Pro 512GB
Hard Drive
WD Gold 10TB
Hard Drive
WD Red 4TB
Hard Drive
WD RED 4TB
Hard Drive
WD Green 2TB
Hard Drive
WD Green 2TB
Hard Drive
WD Green 2TB
Power Supply
Corsair AX1500i
Cooling
MO-RA 420 Pro
Cooling
EK RVIE Monoblock
Cooling
Phanteks Asus Strix 1080Ti GPU Block
Cooling
EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5 PWM
Cooling
Bitspower Fittings
Cooling
Heatkiller 200mm Reservoir
Cooling
9X Corsair ML140 Pro Fans
Case
Coolermaster Cosmos 2
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro
Monitor
BenQ SW320 32" 4K
Mouse
Logitech MX Master 2S
Mouse
Logitech MX Master 2S
▲ hide details ▲
post #15 of 92 (permalink) Old 01-03-2019, 09:01 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net
lb_felipe Level 1

Quote: Originally Posted by lexer View Post
I have only one observation about your configuration you pretty much pick one the best radiator in the market for low speed fans and all the components are very good. But personally I will run dual pump, the risk of failure are pretty low specially with soft tubing and compression fitting
When you build your loop leave it running with the pump a full speed with a external power supply for a couple of hours. Check any leak or fitting loose, if everything is okey add a couple of napkins on any sensible components that can cause a short out like around the CPU, video card etc. Turn on the system use it and control for any leaks from time to time, if everything is okey after a couple of day remove the napkins. That is my way of doing it probably a bit over the top but a piece of high-end hardware in my country are a couple of wages lol
Thank you for the tips, bro. In my country, those stuffs are too expensive too but now with Bolsonaro, the dollar come falling quickly.

By the way your rig is stunning!

Quote: Originally Posted by broodro0ster View Post
The 360 GTS + 480 GTS will definitely be quieter. And a single D5 can handle this loop fine with the CPU and GPU in it.
But dual D5's give you the same flow at lower speeds (less noise) and give you redundancy when 1 pump fails.

I'm running a GPU + CPU + 2x GTS 360's from a single D5 because I can't fit a second D5 in my case.

They way I would uncoupled is by putting it in the pedestal on a Shoggy sandwhich to absorb vibrations. Connect the pump via soft tubing to 2 bulkhead fittings and from there you can use hardtubing or softtubing in the visible area.

My D5 pump/res combo was pretty quite with softtubing, but since my rebuild is a lot louder. I'm guessing it because of the hardline tubing transfering vibrations to my radiator that is mounted to the case.
A decoupled pump can be 15dB quieter than a coupled pump which is a lot.
I don't mind with hard tube because I have no skills to do bending etc. However I didn't imagine it might produce vibration. Well thinked. Thanks

Guys, I really am loving the idea to use dual pump in serie but I am worry with the space. As I am in love with silence, I will want to down the pump speed to the minimum possible, so waht do you think of a low restriction block? Rate and comment this setup (I droped GPU block and others things because costs)?

Intel Core i9-9900K
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS XTREME
CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3600MHz C18 — Black
ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 Ti OC
Samsung 970 PRO 1TB
Samsung 970 EVO 2TB
Samsung 970 EVO 2TB

be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Silver rev. 2
CORSAIR AX1600i
XSPC RayStorm Neo (Intel) Black Chrome
EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM
Hardware Labs Black Ice Nemesis 360GTS
Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM
Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM
Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM
Bitspower G1/4" Black Sparkle Compression Fitting CC3 Ultimate For ID 3/8" OD 5/8" Tube
Bitspower G1/4" Black Sparkle Compression Fitting CC3 Ultimate For ID 3/8" OD 5/8" Tube
Bitspower G1/4" Black Sparkle Triple Rotary 90-Degree Compression Fitting CC3 Ultimate For ID 3/8" OD5/8" Tube
Bitspower G1/4" Black Sparkle Triple Rotary 90-Degree Compression Fitting CC3 Ultimate For ID 3/8" OD5/8" Tube
PrimoFlex Advanced LRT Flexible Tubing - 3/8in.ID x 5/8in.OD - Retail Bundle (10ft pack) - Crystal Clear
Mayhems X1 Clear 1 Ltr Premixed

CORSAIR K70 RGB MK.2 Low Profile RAPIDFIRE
Logitech G305
PC Gaming Race Glorious 3XL Extended
Microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller
Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10
Logitech BRIO
Acer Predator XB273K

Audeze Mobius
JBL 305P MkII
JBL 305P MkII
JBL LSR310S
JBL Active Speaker Pack
Hosa 3.5 mm TRS to Dual 1/4 in TS

Last edited by lb_felipe; 01-03-2019 at 09:05 PM.
post #16 of 92 (permalink) Old 01-04-2019, 01:57 AM
New to Overclock.net
broodro0ster Level 1

Quote: Originally Posted by lb_felipe View Post
Thank you for the tips, bro. In my country, those stuffs are too expensive too but now with Bolsonaro, the dollar come falling quickly.

I don't mind with hard tube because I have no skills to do bending etc. However I didn't imagine it might produce vibration. Well thinked. Thanks

Guys, I really am loving the idea to use dual pump in serie but I am worry with the space. As I am in love with silence, I will want to down the pump speed to the minimum possible, so waht do you think of a low restriction block? Rate and comment this setup (I droped GPU block and others things because costs)?

CORSAIR AX1600i
Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM
Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM
Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM
To be honest, you don't need to drop the GPU block if you really want to cool the GPU and use a single D5 pump.
Just use 2x GTS360's or better. The GTS 420 is less restrictive than a GTS360 because it's wider and has more channels.

Like I said before, I have a EK Supremacy Evo, EK 1080 GPU block and 2x GTS 360 rads and 7x 90° adapters in my system driven by a single EK D5 res/pump combo. The one you want to buy. Since going to hardtube my pump became a little louder because of the hard tubing and I run it 3500rpm now. My temps are only 0.5C higher than with the pump at full speed. As long as your flow is more than 0.5GPM, it's fine. And I get about 1GPM with my pump at full speed and 0.65GPM at 3500rpm.
And don't get that XSPC cpu block, take the Heatkiller block that was you first choice.

A single D5 won't have any problems to drive a Heatkiller CPU + GPU block, GTS 360 and GTS 420 at 3500rpm. This loop would be a little less restrictive than mine. You can even lower the pump speed a little more without hurting the temps.

All we said is that if you want to make an overkill build, 2x D5 would be awesome for redundancy and super quietness since you can 2 of them at extreme low speeds, but a single pump will also be fine at 3000-3500rpm.

And remember to buy the components you really want and don't cheap out, because you will regret it and replace them in 6-12 months. Just get the Heatkiller stuff you wanted ;-) The build in D5 in the Heatkiller pump/res is actually the best for high restriction loops.

My Rig
(18 items)
CPU
Intel i7 8700k
Motherboard
Asus Hero X
GPU
MSI 1080TI Gaming X
RAM
Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000C15
Hard Drive
Samsung 970 EVO
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO
Power Supply
Corsair RM850X
Cooling
EK Supremacy EVO
Cooling
Dual Hardware Labs Nemesis 360GTS with FD Venturi HP-12 PWM fans
Cooling
EK D5 PWM
Cooling
EK 1080 Strix waterblock + backplate
Case
Fractal Design Define R6
Operating System
Windows Pro 10
Monitor
Acer XB271HU 1440p 165hz IPS
Keyboard
Corsair K70
Mouse
Zowie FK-2
Mousepad
Steel Series QCK Heavy
Audio
Sennheiser HD598 + ModMic 4.0
▲ hide details ▲
post #17 of 92 (permalink) Old 01-04-2019, 03:40 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net
lb_felipe Level 1

Quote: Originally Posted by broodro0ster View Post

CORSAIR AX1600i
Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM
Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM
Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM
To be honest, you don't need to drop the GPU block if you really want to cool the GPU and use a single D5 pump.
Just use 2x GTS360's or better. The GTS 420 is less restrictive than a GTS360 because it's wider and has more channels.

Like I said before, I have a EK Supremacy Evo, EK 1080 GPU block and 2x GTS 360 rads and 7x 90° adapters in my system driven by a single EK D5 res/pump combo. The one you want to buy. Since going to hardtube my pump became a little louder because of the hard tubing and I run it 3500rpm now. My temps are only 0.5C higher than with the pump at full speed. As long as your flow is more than 0.5GPM, it's fine. And I get about 1GPM with my pump at full speed and 0.65GPM at 3500rpm.
And don't get that XSPC cpu block, take the Heatkiller block that was you first choice.

A single D5 won't have any problems to drive a Heatkiller CPU + GPU block, GTS 360 and GTS 420 at 3500rpm. This loop would be a little less restrictive than mine. You can even lower the pump speed a little more without hurting the temps.

All we said is that if you want to make an overkill build, 2x D5 would be awesome for redundancy and super quietness since you can 2 of them at extreme low speeds, but a single pump will also be fine at 3000-3500rpm.

And remember to buy the components you really want and don't cheap out, because you will regret it and replace them in 6-12 months. Just get the Heatkiller stuff you wanted 😉 The build in D5 in the Heatkiller pump/res is actually the best for high restriction loops.
Thank you so much. Your answer was very enlightening and attentive.

Some points I'd like you comment:

Strix RTX is very quiet (quiet BIOS). Evrn so is worth blocking it what implies more work, more points of potential leakage, and more costs? I think I got you. Allow me to answer in be for: it is because of making sense, right? It would be a "throw cold water" (sorry for the pin) on a rig so costly and enthusiastic that it wouldn't make sense a little bit of costs saving?

Lian Li PC-V3000 is a non brainer (even more that I am more inclined to dual pump after all answers and Caselabs is closed) or do you recommend others chassis?

Bitspower fittings (and its questionable taste logo) is the right choice? I choose those because its rotary with angled are one piece compression fittings rather than barrow ones whose are adaptora needing regular straight compression fittings.

In a case like DB 900, using two rads (top and front), doesn't get with low air flow inside?

post #18 of 92 (permalink) Old 01-04-2019, 05:21 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net
lb_felipe Level 1

You guys made my mind. My list has been updated:

1 x Intel Core i9-9900K
1 x GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS XTREME
1 x G.SKILL Trident Z DDR4 32GB (8GBx4) 4000MHz 18-19-19-39 1.35v
1 x ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 Ti OC
1 x Intel Optane SSD 905P 1.5TB AIC
2 x Samsung 970 EVO 2TB

1 x Lian Li PC – V3000
1 x Seasonic PRIME Ultra 1000 Titanium
1 x Watercool HEATKILLER IV PRO (INTEL processor) BLACK COPPER
1 x Watercool HEATKILLER IV for ASUS RTX 2080 Ti STRIX - ACRYL Ni-Bl RGB
1 x Watercool HEATKILLER Tube 200
1 x EKWB EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5 PWM Serial - (incl. 2x pump)
2 x Aqua Computer Shoggy Sandwich black edition
2 x Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 420 MP
10 x Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM
3 x Noctua NA-SFMA1
8 x Bitspower G1/4" Black Sparkle Compression Fitting CC3 Ultimate For ID 3/8" OD 5/8" Tube
4 x Bitspower G1/4" Black Sparkle Triple Rotary 90-Degree Compression Fitting CC3 Ultimate For ID 3/8" OD5/8" Tube
1 x PrimoFlex Advanced LRT Flexible Tubing - 3/8in.ID x 5/8in.OD - Retail Bundle (10ft pack) - Crystal Clear
1 x Mayhems X1 Clear 1 Ltr Premixed
1 x Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut

1 x ZOWIE CELERITAS II
1 x ZOWIE FK2
1 x ZOWIE G-SR
1 x Razer Wolverine Ultimate
1 x Logitech 4K Pro Webcam
1 x ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ

1 x beyerdynamic Team TYGR
2 x Genelec G Three
1 x Genelec F Two
1 x Genelec 9000A
1 x Blue Jeans Cable LC-1
1 x Blue Jeans Cable MSA-1

Please, rate and comment. ;-)

post #19 of 92 (permalink) Old 01-04-2019, 06:23 AM
Overclocker in training
ThrashZone will become famous soon enough ThrashZone will become famous soon enough ThrashZone will become famous soon enough ThrashZone will become famous soon enough ThrashZone will become famous soon enough ThrashZone will become famous soon enough ThrashZone will become famous soon enough

Hi,
I'd make sure that set of memory is on this apps list
https://benzhaomin.github.io/bdiefinder/

CPU
i9-7900x With evo and koolance vrm water blocks
Motherboard
ASUS Prime X299 Deluxe
GPU
Titan Xp with copper Water Block
RAM
Trident Z 3600C16 4x8gb's
Hard Drive
Optical Drive
LG Blu-Ray WH16NS40
Power Supply
evga 1200P2
Cooling
2-280GTX Black Ice Nemesis rads with D5 pump-res combo and D5 top before and after rads.
Case
corsair 450D
Operating System
win-7 pro & 10 pro
Monitor
ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz
Keyboard
Logitech G910 Orion spectrum
Mouse
redragon
CPU
i7-5930k with evo and koolance vrm water blocks
Motherboard
X99 Sabertooth
GPU
EVGA 1080ti FTW3 with Water block
RAM
Trident-Z 3200C14 4x8gb's
Hard Drive
Power Supply
EVGA 1000w P2
Cooling
2-240 GTX Black Ice Nemesis rads/ D5 pump-res combo and D5 top before and after rads.
Case
Corsair 450D
Operating System
win-7 and 10 pro
Monitor
AOC G2460PG 24"G-Sync 144Hz
Mouse
Red Dragon
Hard Drive
eLeaf MELO-3 4ml
Power Supply
SE US18650VTC6 3120mAh 30A 3.6V 18650 Li-ion Battery - GREENx4
Case
SMOK Alien 220w
Operating System
VapeWild RazzleBerry 50-50-3mg
▲ hide details ▲
post #20 of 92 (permalink) Old 01-04-2019, 06:28 AM
New to Overclock.net
broodro0ster Level 1

Thank you so much. Your answer was very enlightening and attentive.

Some points I'd like you comment:

Strix RTX is very quiet (quiet BIOS). Evrn so is worth blocking it what implies more work, more points of potential leakage, and more costs? I think I got you. Allow me to answer in be for: it is because of making sense, right? It would be a "throw cold water" (sorry for the pin) on a rig so costly and enthusiastic that it wouldn't make sense a little bit of costs saving?

Lian Li PC-V3000 is a non brainer (even more that I am more inclined to dual pump after all answers and Caselabs is closed) or do you recommend others chassis?

Bitspower fittings (and its questionable taste logo) is the right choice? I choose those because its rotary with angled are one piece compression fittings rather than barrow ones whose are adaptora needing regular straight compression fittings.

In a case like DB 900, using two rads (top and front), doesn't get with low air flow inside?
If you don't want to cool the 2080TI, you don't need to of course.
But if you go overkill, you might as well watercool it :-) And you card will max out boostclocks on water. And you don't need to afraid of leaks with softtubing. It's a lot more secure than hardtubing.

The Lian Li V3000 is a super nice case. Put 1 rad in the bottom and 1 in the top, so they both get fresh air. A second radiator doesn't a lot of extra cooling if you feed it with warm air from the first radiator, so that's why the V3000 is excellent for watercooling. I flipped my top exhaust to intake on my Define R6 and I got a lot better temps, but the airflow dropped a bit because I have 6 intakes now and 1 exhaust. I always found the Caselabs cases too big, but the V3000 looks perfect!

Bitspower fittings are fine. You can't go wrong with them.

The SR2 radiators that your updated list are also very good for low fan speeds. Just make sure they fit because they are 60mm thick. Other than that, good choice.
And I see you're going to do dual pump, nice!

I have 1 more suggestion for you and that's Aquaero 6 LT and a water sensor. The Aquaero allows you too cool the loop by watertemp or Delta T. This means that the fans will only spin once the water gets warm. I have one and I don't use fan curves, I a target of 8°C Delta T and the controller choses the fan speed to keep this delta. Under idle my fans are spinning super slow and depending on the heat dumped into the loop the controller accelerates the fans to keep this delta.

Other than that, I have no more comments. You'll have a super nice system!

My Rig
(18 items)
CPU
Intel i7 8700k
Motherboard
Asus Hero X
GPU
MSI 1080TI Gaming X
RAM
Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000C15
Hard Drive
Samsung 970 EVO
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO
Power Supply
Corsair RM850X
Cooling
EK Supremacy EVO
Cooling
Dual Hardware Labs Nemesis 360GTS with FD Venturi HP-12 PWM fans
Cooling
EK D5 PWM
Cooling
EK 1080 Strix waterblock + backplate
Case
Fractal Design Define R6
Operating System
Windows Pro 10
Monitor
Acer XB271HU 1440p 165hz IPS
Keyboard
Corsair K70
Mouse
Zowie FK-2
Mousepad
Steel Series QCK Heavy
Audio
Sennheiser HD598 + ModMic 4.0
▲ hide details ▲

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in