Originally Posted by YaLu
I'm planning to build an itx build watercooled.
First option in my mind: Fractal Design Define Nano S (modded with tempered glass)... It have a double 240 rad slim support... So perfect probably
The other option in my mind is the Rajintek Ophion Evo (or not Evo?!)
Any other idea or which one between those 2?
I have a Fractal Nano S right now.
* The plexiglass side window.
* Lots of plastics, build quality I'd describe as well made, but not amazing.
* Not really much of a size decrease from a mid-tower, to be honest.
* Also it's 26L, so you'll get shunned by the SFFPC community.
* Wire management is a breeze.
* Can fit a ton of watercooling. I've had 2x240 rads, but now I have 1x240 and 1x120, both fit easily. But I've seen 1x280 + 1x120 builds, and 2x240 + 1x120 builds too.
* ATX power supply support.
* All around an easy way to build water into a smaller form factor, I grabbed it in a fit of frustration after botching my watercooled Hadron Air attempt.
Now, if you really want to stay in the good graces of the SFFPC community, the Cerberus X could easily fit 2x240 rads, but the downside is it's expensive, would require an SFX supply (not the worst thing, Corsair makes awesome SFX units), and the biggest thing is cable management does not exist in that case. Like, at all.