Should I change my couple of JetFlos? - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Should I change my couple of JetFlos?

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 03:15 AM - Thread Starter
wait wat

Rep: 0
Should I change my couple of JetFlos?

I've got a Corsair H100i (first model I think) with a pair of CM JetFlos attached, but one of them (not sure which one) makes random noises, and I don't know how's the thing with air pressure fans at this moment... Is there any fans with higher pressure?
This one is supposed to move 2.72/mmH2O and what I've seen in stores right now can't even reach 2.00/mmH2O, dont know if im looking in the wrong places but CM, Corsair, Bitfenix etc have ****ty air pressure fans compared with the old school jetflo...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 03:08 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 20 (Unique: 18)
Quote: Originally Posted by Seroko View Post
I've got a Corsair H100i (first model I think) with a pair of CM JetFlos attached, but one of them (not sure which one) makes random noises, and I don't know how's the thing with air pressure fans at this moment... Is there any fans with higher pressure?
This one is supposed to move 2.72/mmH2O and what I've seen in stores right now can't even reach 2.00/mmH2O, dont know if im looking in the wrong places but CM, Corsair, Bitfenix etc have ****ty air pressure fans compared with the old school jetflo...
The next step is Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM fan ,both in performance , and much more silent. But very expensive .
Budget option is Arctic P12 , same performance as your Jetflos but with 6year warranty !
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 05:03 AM
Shooting down fallacies

Rep: 403 (Unique: 271)
Quote: Originally Posted by Seroko View Post
I have no idea what stores you are looking in, but they clearly aren't the right ones....

A Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2000 is ~50% more than the JetFlo @ 2000rpm - https://noctua.at/en/nf-f12-industri.../specification
The be quiet! Silent Wings 3 High Speed is 3.37 mm/H2o @2200 rpm - https://www.bequiet.com/en/casefans/720
The Ek Vardar EVO is 3.16 @ 2200 rpm - https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-vardar-...b-500-2200-rpm
The eLoop is 2.75mm - https://www.blacknoise.com/datas/dow..._122012_de.pdf

The list goes on and on....but far more importantly, especially in the case of the NF-A12X25 is the fact that they move more air through radiators than the JetFlo at speeds that don't cause an incredible amount of noise and would be used realistically in day to day.

Yeah....the little girl hentai avatar is really creeping me out....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in