Got bored and some of the parts for ideas kept trickling in. I probably wont be able to get through it this weekend, but change log:
- Replace top 30mm XSPC rad with Acool NexXxos UT60 X-Flow 360mm. Required me to remove the plastic covering over the VRM for clearance from the Z390.
- Replace 120mm side fans with 3x 140mm side fans, Re-mount Res/D5 with 140>120mm mount.
- Rear Phanteks distro removed, 120mm intake fan added. The distro will not fill space when my CPU block arrives, only looked good with 16mm tubing.
- Finally remove ****ty EK loop connect with Aquacomputer Octo and Farbwerk 360.
- Rockit de-lid. I will hold on this for now as I am waiting for this CPU waterblock: https://nudecncshop.com/collections/...ucts/ncore-v1d
. The max fitting size is 13mm, so when it does finally get made and arrive, I will have to completely change my entire tubing setup from 12/16mm to 10/12 mm. Not happy about it, but it is supposed to be the best direct die cooler. We shall see.
- Bykski 3 slot water bridge in place of stock EK connections on the 2x2080Ti's. Replacements for the black, back lit RTX 2080Ti tabs being replaced with white.
- XSPC Black chrome replaced with Barrow Matte black filter.
- Plan to super glue cable combs for a cleaner look sandwiched between GPUs. Credit to
for the idea.