A list of awesome projects on TEC cooling - Page 2 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

A list of awesome projects on TEC cooling

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-15-2014, 09:41 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 53 (Unique: 48)
Quote:
Originally Posted by asfgbdnf View Post

Hi Foxrena, could you tell me more about that remote controller you're using?
I hacked a DC switching power supply and programed an Arduino to control it. Arduino microcontroller is an easy to program platform. Using it you can make circuits to read thermal sensors, display text on an LCD, and receive signal from an IR remote. If you are interested in getting one, PM Krow, he is making TEC controllers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZytheEKS View Post

Speaking of awesome projects, are you still planning on ordering a batch of your 62 mm TEC Waterblock and selling em Fox?

Yes, that's the plan. I just couldn't get enough time to work on it. Now the first batch of six 62mm TEC blocks are close to finish tongue.gif
TECs really need controllers to work properly. Unfortunately I won't have much time to work on the controller side. I'm counting on Krow's controller to pair with my blocks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-15-2014, 09:45 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 315 (Unique: 212)
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxrena View Post

Yes, that's the plan. I just couldn't get enough time to work on it. Now the first batch of six 62mm TEC blocks are close to finish tongue.gif
TECs really need controllers to work properly. Unfortunately I won't have much time to work on the controller side. I'm counting on Krow's controller to pair with my blocks.

Well I have two controllers ordered from Krow, so that shouldn't be a problem for me. XD

Are all 6 already accounted for or are you still taking orders from me, err I mean for them. wink.gif

You may feel popular, but you will never be as legendary as this thread!

Current Projects: Wyvern

~0101101001111001011101000110100001100101
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-15-2014, 09:54 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 53 (Unique: 48)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZytheEKS View Post

Well I have two controllers ordered from Krow, so that shouldn't be a problem for me. XD

Are all 6 already accounted for or are you still taking orders from me, err I mean for them. wink.gif

thumb.gif
Yes, they are available.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-18-2014, 03:03 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Still kickin' it oldskool here. Using the single Mindchill tec for my 4770k, rock solid @ 50 degrees load 4.5Ghz smile.gif Waiting for a alternative quad tec replacement just for fun biggrin.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in