What is this: Just Cooler System DeHumidifier - Page 3 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

What is this: Just Cooler System DeHumidifier

post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-07-2007, 02:42 PM
alk
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 167 (Unique: 136)
Good on you for trying something new! Rep+

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-29-2007, 09:02 AM - Thread Starter
Retired Staff

Rep: 4426 (Unique: 2045)
I bought it for like $4. Gonna see what this thing is really made of...

To answer most of your questions: (1) a fridge cannot cool a PC (2) 64-bit OS for over 3.4GB (3) If a PCIe card fits, it should work (4) Resolution, not screen size (5) Report, not respond to Spam (6) Single-Rail/Non-Modular PSUs are not always better than Multi-Rail/Modular (7) Sequential does not matter as much as random for OS drives (8) Requirements come before hardware for servers

post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-10-2019, 11:17 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Who are the *******>???

I read the website, and I understood the construction.. Most of you have zero knowledge of what youre talking about. I havent started sub ambient cooling yet,m because of fear of humidity. Now I will get the card and test its effectiveness. But still whoever thinks it adds humidity, even though description is the opposite, are the real morons in this thread...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-12-2019, 10:53 AM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 13 (Unique: 9)
Quote: Originally Posted by Ghalahad74 View Post
I read the website, and I understood the construction.. Most of you have zero knowledge of what youre talking about. I havent started sub ambient cooling yet,m because of fear of humidity. Now I will get the card and test its effectiveness. But still whoever thinks it adds humidity, even though description is the opposite, are the real morons in this thread...
First of all, HOLY 12 YEAR OLD THREAD NECRO!! What backhoe did you use to dig this one up?

Second of all, I don't think a single poster on this thread believed it was a humidifier; if you read the OP, they were poking at the poorly edited sales pitch:

"Key Selling Points: Keep your system cool by humidifying it!"

Lastly, if you ever overcome your fears of sub ambient cooling, don't rely on this gimmick to dehumidify anything.

Asus Prime Z370, Intel 8700k @5.0Ghz, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB @3400 CL14, Watercooling: x2 MCP355 pumps, x1 280 on front of case, x1 360 on top of case, x1 140 on back of case, x1 240 on bottom of case

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in