Edit no overwhelming exist bad reviews on Newegg from Verified Purchasers.Every quality YT reviewer reports no major problems. I have zero problems with any game after doing the below.
The guy from the weird hair made that video in like the first 2 weeks of launch. He is useless.
clean install of win10 1903, try to do it with no third party av enabled. Do not download any optional updates.
Known fix, disable hardware acceleration in things like FireFox. Disable enhanced sync.
NEW GEM, A fix I found lately. Switch your preset graphics settings to low in game. Pick desired resolution. Then set them to high. Then edit them however you want. If you change res or alt tab rinse and repeat. Fixed Chivalry Medieval Warfare.
Use a DP cord, your (old?) monitor might be limited on HDMI. Mine was. It's normal port is DVI. New cards do not have DVI.
p.s. look at driver notes
- Borderlands™3 may experience an application crash or hang when running DirectX®12 API.
- Borderlands™3 may experience lighting corruption when running DirectX®12 API.
- Display artifacts may be experienced on some 75hz display configurations on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics system configurations.
- Radeon FreeSync™2 capable displays may fail to enable HDR when HDR is enabled via Windows® OS on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products system configurations.
- Some displays may intermittently flash black when Radeon FreeSync is enabled and the system is at idle or on desktop.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience display loss when resuming from sleep or hibernate when multiple displays are connected.
- Toggling HDR may cause system instability during gaming when Radeon ReLive is enabled.
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 may experience stutter on some system configurations.
- Open Broadcasting Software™ may experience frame drops or stutter when using AMF encoding on some system configurations.
- HDMI® overscan and underscan options may be missing from Radeon Settings on AMD Radeon VII system configurations when the primary display is set to 60hz.
- Stutter may be experienced when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.
Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 Non XT Boost Core 2035 Gaming Ram 960 43c Air Water Hybrid Cardboard Blower with a 20$ Waterblock on the core 50 gallon tote of water, Ryzen 2600 4.0 ghz, AIO Cool Mast Seidon 120mm, 3200 ddr3 cl16 Team T-FORCE VULCAN TUF , B450m Asrock Pro 4 Mobo, 700 Watt OCZ PSU.
Last edited by treetops422; 10-10-2019 at 08:08 AM.