Battlefield 3 fixes - Wint
1) I have an NVIDIA card and I get mouse lag and delayed input lag, how do I fix it?
In NVIDIA control panel, select max pre rendered frames and select 0.
2) Punkbuster keeps kicking me, what do I do?
Do not use the punk buster from even balance! Use the one that came with the game, and if having issues, click repair, it will replace files that are corrupt and attempt to fix the game, this fixed the you have been kicked by an administrator for me.
3) My game doesn't connect at times and it keeps me out.
Please make sure to forward the proper ports or enable UPNP/DMZ to fix the issue, sometimes router's NAT firewall or windows firewall blocks battlelog/punkbuster from establishing a proper connection causing an issue.
4) My overclock used to be stable but now I crash every 5 minutes? What do I do?
Install the 280.26 drivers, these drivers are rock solid in battlefield and I have no issue with my overclocks whatsoever with these, I had more crashes with the new drivers and they went away with these ones.
5) I have 1.5gb gpu or 3gb gpu but when I am in a vehicle sometimes it keeps me out and the error message says I don't have enough ram, what do I do?
Increase your pagefile 2048 of your system ram, so if you have 6 gygs of ram then select 8096, this seems to fix the issue of not enough ram for the game when exiting some vehicles.
6) Game sometimes crashes without reason, what do I do?
Disable NVIDIA 3D vision, you may also uninstall it if you have no use for it, this fixed the issue for random exits.
7) I disabled 3D vision, and I am still getting random exist, what gives?
If you have MSI afterburner with the OSD ( on screen display), make sure you select stealth mode so it doesn't exit by itself.
8) I have a sandy bridge system and I get a lot of frame spikes, what do I do?
Disable HT in BIOS, NVIDIA is aware of the issue and are working to fix it. Please make sure to disable threaded optimization on nvidia control panel as well for battlefield. Vredit to eduardmc for the HT tweak. You may also try the 280.26 drivers and see if that fixes your issue.
I will be updating this thrwad if I find more issues with the game, but so far this has made my game 100% stable. I hope you guys all benefit from this and if your still having issues post the problem and I will help you figure out what might be causing your game to exist as long as it's not the game itself, most of the time is a simple configuration that we have that are causing issues.