[Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Owner's Club - Page 1367 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

[Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Owner's Club

Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #13661 of 24972 (permalink) Old 11-14-2013, 11:10 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
KarateF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 231
Rep: 5 (Unique: 5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by YounGMessiah View Post


Asking again since my reply got buried..

The LLC fix can be done without using AB at all, there is a small program somewhere that enables the LLC fix on all available GPUs for you...

-=]░▒▓███ [Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Owner's Club ███▓▒░[=-
KarateF22 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #13662 of 24972 (permalink) Old 11-14-2013, 11:10 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net
 
skyn3t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Germantown MD
Posts: 6,659
Rep: 591 (Unique: 374)
Quote:
Originally Posted by YounGMessiah View Post


Asking again since my reply got buried..

PX won't work with voltmod.

♦░▒▓█▓█ [Official] EVGA 780 Ti Classified k|ngp|n Owner's Club] █▓█▓▒░♦
♦░▒█▓▒░♦ [Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Ti Owner's Club] ♦░▒█▓▒░♦
-=]░▒▓███ [Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Owner's Club ███▓▒░[=-
█▓▒█▓♦ [Official] NVIDIA GTX 980 Owner's Club ♦█▓▒█▓
skyn3t is offline  
post #13663 of 24972 (permalink) Old 11-14-2013, 11:14 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
PsyenceFiction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Czech Republic
Posts: 36
Rep: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyn3t View Post

If you want proof of I'm telling you get the new revision bios 80.80.xx.xx.xx and flash into your own first batch GPU and go bench , post results I would love to see it.
I do not dispute your assertion that 80.80. bios is not working correctly with first batch GPU although if some information about what is happening with MSI reference card (80.10...) with that new bios would be useful for you maybe I could test it when I get to the card, im not at the PC with GTX780 atm.

But back to the point, the whole question of my super-long post was only about if there is a chance that some GTX780 card could have GK110B board but A1 revision chip soldered on it...
Ofcourse I get what you said that 20230021 means B1 chip (20230020 means A1 chip) but that wasnt what was the question about...

@madwolfa yes that's what was on my mind

So thanks for making it clear = 99% chance there is B1 revision chip on GK110B board, if other (1%) means its homemade soldered laughingsmiley.gif
PsyenceFiction is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #13664 of 24972 (permalink) Old 11-14-2013, 11:16 AM
Linux Lobbyist
 
madwolfa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Shawnee, KS
Posts: 227
Rep: 3 (Unique: 3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyenceFiction View Post

But back to the point, the whole question of my super-long post was only about if there is a chance that some GTX780 card could have GK110B board but A1 revision chip soldered on it...

I highly doubt it. What's the point? I'm almost sure Nvidia would ban such efforts... even if that was the case.
madwolfa is offline  
post #13665 of 24972 (permalink) Old 11-14-2013, 11:16 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
MUSAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 96
Rep: 9 (Unique: 7)
2st - step
Nvflash --protectoff
"This will disable the bios prottection in order to save or flash bios"

3st - step
Nvflash --save call.it.what.you.want.rom
"This will save the stock bios or vbios"

4st - step
Nvflash -4 -5 -6 vBiosNameOrstockBios.rom
"This will flash the modified vBios or stock bios"

what am i doing wrong i cant flash at all

MUSAB is offline  
post #13666 of 24972 (permalink) Old 11-14-2013, 11:17 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
Krazee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Schaumburg, Illinois USA
Posts: 1,100
Rep: 17 (Unique: 16)
Getting my step up EVGA card on Tuesday, so much to read by then..

Battlelog/Origin: bangincrazy
Blue Master
(16 items)
CPU
Intel i5 6600k @ 4.5 with 1.305 V
Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix Z270E Gaming
GPU
Evga 980 TI Superclocked
RAM
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB
Hard Drive
Western Digital Black 1.5 TB
Hard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD
Optical Drive
Asus Blu Ray Burner
Power Supply
Corsair AX 1200i
Cooling
Corsair H80i
Case
Cooler Master Master Case 5 Pro
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro
Monitor
Dell 24 LED
Keyboard
Logitech G15
Mouse
Logitech G700
Mouse
Razer Goliathus Medium
Audio
Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-FI Titanium Champion Series
▲ hide details ▲
Krazee is offline  
post #13667 of 24972 (permalink) Old 11-14-2013, 11:18 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
MUSAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 96
Rep: 9 (Unique: 7)
Open the Admin Command Prompt
Type: chdir C:/nvflash
Type: nvflash gk110.rom --overridesub -6
Press "Y" to begin the flash process.

here,s another way i was told doesnt work

MUSAB is offline  
post #13668 of 24972 (permalink) Old 11-14-2013, 11:21 AM
Linux Lobbyist
 
madwolfa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Shawnee, KS
Posts: 227
Rep: 3 (Unique: 3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUSAB View Post

Open the Admin Command Prompt
Type: chdir C:/nvflash
Type: nvflash gk110.rom --overridesub -6
Press "Y" to begin the flash process.

here,s another way i was told doesnt work

More info would help.. like screenshots, etc..
madwolfa is offline  
post #13669 of 24972 (permalink) Old 11-14-2013, 11:25 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
PsyenceFiction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Czech Republic
Posts: 36
Rep: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by madwolfa View Post

I highly doubt it. What's the point? I'm almost sure Nvidia would ban such efforts... even if that was the case.

Yes, but understand, for me it wasn't so clear...if you haven't some closer info about how GPU's/cards are made you can never know if this is 50/50% or as you say 99%, you are just questioning yourself - "what's keeping them from soldering the old A1 chips on the new GK110B PCB's?...if they have a lot of A1 waffers and want to spend a little money on manufacturing only one type of PCB for all chips whats the problem?..."
PsyenceFiction is offline  
post #13670 of 24972 (permalink) Old 11-14-2013, 11:27 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
MUSAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 96
Rep: 9 (Unique: 7)
how do i get a screenshot of the command window

MUSAB is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off