[Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Ti Owner's Club - Page 100 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

[Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Ti Owner's Club

post #991 of 16563 (permalink) Old 11-08-2013, 07:33 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 11 (Unique: 11)
Please add me!
Also, does anyone know where we can download drivers for this thing?
Thanks!

I added the Hi-Flow brackets for a little help for air cooling.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #992 of 16563 (permalink) Old 11-08-2013, 07:36 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 16 (Unique: 15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burke888 View Post

Please add me!
Also, does anyone know where we can download drivers for this thing?
Thanks!

You can add yourself by filling the form at the OP.

Drivers : http://www.geforce.com/drivers

♦░▒█▓▒░♦ [Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Ti Owner's Club] ♦░▒█▓▒░♦

I hate fanboys, especially nVidia fanboys.
post #993 of 16563 (permalink) Old 11-08-2013, 07:44 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 85 (Unique: 68)
I dont know what do to. Reference or Classy. These reference boards are OC'ing well mostly likely because of the new power delivery system but the Classy 780 Ti is going to be using the same exact PCB as the original 780 Classy and wont have power balancing. What did the 780 classy OC to on average? 1300Mhz? If these reference cards can do 1300Mhz on air with a worse cooler than the ACX, there's gotta be something special about these ref boards. I have a feeling the Classy isn't going to blow away the reference this time, and might even OC a little worse than the original 780 Classy because its the same PCB with a fully-enabled core instead of a cut-down core. I know I should wait for Classy Ti reviews, and if they really are no better than these reference boards I'll just save the $80 premium, but it's tough to wait...

This is why I wish I could do EVGA step up from 780 Ti reference to 780 Ti Classy...

If you continue to pre-order games, buy DLC season passes, and pay full price for partial games with Day 1 DLC, then you are half the problem with modern video games. You are responsible for the loss of quality and value in today's games, and you have no right to complain when you realize you've been shafted yet again. Don't let publishers and developers take you for a ride. Be a responsible consumer, vote with you wallet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #994 of 16563 (permalink) Old 11-08-2013, 07:47 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 737 (Unique: 415)
i think the classified will still blow it away due to 1.5v tongue.gif
post #995 of 16563 (permalink) Old 11-08-2013, 07:48 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by szeged View Post

i think the classified will still blow it away due to 1.5v tongue.gif

That's with EVBot though, which I don't plan on buying =/ Can't these reference cards do 1.35v with a modded bios?

If you continue to pre-order games, buy DLC season passes, and pay full price for partial games with Day 1 DLC, then you are half the problem with modern video games. You are responsible for the loss of quality and value in today's games, and you have no right to complain when you realize you've been shafted yet again. Don't let publishers and developers take you for a ride. Be a responsible consumer, vote with you wallet.
post #996 of 16563 (permalink) Old 11-08-2013, 07:51 PM
New to Overclock.net

yeah i guess if you arent grabbing an evbot the classified isnt all that great then tongue.gif just grab an ACX reference card and youre good tongue.gif
post #997 of 16563 (permalink) Old 11-08-2013, 07:58 PM

I get my card tomorrow. I'll be benching and comparing it to my 780 Classified @ 1385mhz core. If it doesn't perform 10% better at least @ max overclock on air, I'm returning it and picking up a 2nd Classy.
post #998 of 16563 (permalink) Old 11-08-2013, 07:59 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by szeged View Post

yeah i guess if you arent grabbing an evbot the classified isnt all that great then tongue.gif just grab an ACX reference card and youre good tongue.gif

Well I'm gonna put it under water so I'd get a full reference instead of an ACX. But is it even possible to run 1.35v on a reference board? Because I know the Classy can at least do that with its normal BIOS. And I know they only put good cores in the Classys...

post #999 of 16563 (permalink) Old 11-08-2013, 08:01 PM
New to Overclock.net

yeah its possible, i put 1.4v into my titans, people put 1.4 into 780s as well. just grab a reference card then and waterblock it thumb.gif
post #1000 of 16563 (permalink) Old 11-08-2013, 08:10 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 11 (Unique: 11)
Quick benchmark:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in