Hey guys, here is the conclusion:
Based on Moparman's suggestion, I've decided to try baking my card again under a higher temperature.
The capacitors have then swelled a little bit, making it a little harder to put it back together with the heat spreader but I was happy to verify that the number of errors detected by memtestG80 have since reduced.
So I've decided to try again!
Unfortunately, the results were not so great this time. The capacitors swelled even more and although I was still able to boot with the card, a whole lot of new artifacts appeared. That's as far as I am willing to go.
I think I might have had better results with a heat gun, as suggested by Moparman, because that would've spared other card components from the unnecessary heating but I don't have one at my disposal.
But that's fine. I knew the chances were pretty low anyway.
Thank you guys for your time!