Nvidia GTX 900 cards custom bios (upon request ) - Page 3 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Nvidia GTX 900 cards custom bios (upon request )

Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #21 of 8930 (permalink) Old 09-13-2015, 04:10 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
Arkan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 14
Rep: 0
By God sir, that bios is great! Thank you!
Arkan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 8930 (permalink) Old 09-13-2015, 05:11 AM - Thread Starter
....X....
 
Mr-Dark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Jordan
Posts: 5,066
Rep: 565 (Unique: 387)
Quote:
Originally Posted by waltercaorle View Post

hi, I'm running a sli between a 970 gigabyte g1(8+6 pin) and a evga 970 sc acx2(6+6 pin). the gigabyte has no problems. I wonder if you can have the same power limit on evga or at least take it to the maximum possible. thk
evga970sc.zip 137k .zip file
gigabyte970g1.zip 137k .zip file

Hello there

give this try

GigabyteEVGA970Dark.zip 274k .zip file

2 bios there (Gigabyte + EVGA ) Both have

core clock 1506mhz & 3.7Ghz memory & 1.24v & boost off & 310W TDP

keep in mind the EVGA card is voltage locked to 1.21v almost this will hold you back a lot

Flash and report back!
Quote:
@Mr-Dark, added your name into my sig. Hope you don't mind.

my pleasure bro smile.gif
Quote:
By God sir, that bios is great! Thank you!

You'r welcome bro smile.gif
Attached Files
File Type: zip GigabyteEVGA970Dark.zip (273.8 KB, 134 views)

I9 9900k @5Ghz ---Gigabyte Z390 Ultra ---Evga 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid---Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 3000Mhz---2*Samsung 960 Pro 512GB ---Cooler Master H500p ---NZXT X72---Asus xg27vq
Mr-Dark is offline  
post #23 of 8930 (permalink) Old 09-13-2015, 09:39 AM
Linux Lobbyist
 
ROKUGAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 150
Rep: 10 (Unique: 6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROKUGAN View Post

Hello there

Give this try

Inno3DGTX980Dark.zip 138k .zip file

Core clock 1531Mhz & 8Ghz memory & 1.3v (i doubt the card can pull 1.3v ) & 300w TDP & Boost Off

Flash and report back wink.gif


100% stable after benchmarking and playing Witcher3 @ Ultra 4K settings for several hours, with temps maxing around 70C on the agressive fan profile.
Very nice Bios, thx a lot for your kind help! May even give a try at 1550/2000 to test the limit wink.gif

Rokugan ROG Max
(19 items)
CPU
INTEL i9 9900K
Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO
GPU
GIGABYTE Aorus GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition
RAM
G. Skill Trident Z RGB 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3600MHz CL16 RAM Memory
Hard Drive
SAMSUNG 960 PRO M.2 1TB
Hard Drive
SAMSUNG 850 PRO 1TB
Optical Drive
LG BH16NS55 Blu-Ray
Power Supply
CORSAIR AX1200i 1200W 80 Plus Platinum
Cooling
EK MLC-PHOENIX 360 + 120
Case
CORSAIR 780T
Operating System
WINDOWS 10 PRO
Monitor
SAMSUNG HU9000 4K 55'
Keyboard
CORSAIR K95 RGB Platinum
Mouse
LOGITECH G502 Proteus Core
Mouse
Corsair MM800 RGB POLARIS
Audio
CREATIVE SOUNBLASTER ZxR V6 Vivid
Audio
CREATIVE SOUNBLASTER EVO ZxR Wireless
Audio
SENNHEISER HD800 SDR
Audio
Monolith M1060 Vegan
▲ hide details ▲
ROKUGAN is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #24 of 8930 (permalink) Old 09-13-2015, 09:42 AM - Thread Starter
....X....
 
Mr-Dark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Jordan
Posts: 5,066
Rep: 565 (Unique: 387)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROKUGAN View Post

100% stable after benchmarking and playing Witcher3 @ Ultra 4K settings for several hours, with temps maxing around 70C on the agressive fan profile.
Very nice Bios, thx a lot for your kind help! May even give a try at 1550/2000 to test the limit wink.gif

Nice bro!

you can pushing the clock farther for sure..

feel free to ask to adjusting the bios again for 24/7 clock thumb.gif

I9 9900k @5Ghz ---Gigabyte Z390 Ultra ---Evga 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid---Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 3000Mhz---2*Samsung 960 Pro 512GB ---Cooler Master H500p ---NZXT X72---Asus xg27vq
Mr-Dark is offline  
post #25 of 8930 (permalink) Old 09-13-2015, 12:05 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
EthanKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Mayo, Ireland
Posts: 247
Rep: 2 (Unique: 2)
100% stable here too smile.gif core isnt stable when pushed past 1540 so your judgment was spot on with 1531. I might get you to raise the voltage a bit more when I get my card under water smile.gif

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk


i5 4690k: 4.5Ghz @ 1.275v
Msi Gtx 970: 1530/8000MHz @1.275v (BIOS mod by Mr-Dark)
EthanKing is offline  
post #26 of 8930 (permalink) Old 09-13-2015, 03:20 PM - Thread Starter
....X....
 
Mr-Dark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Jordan
Posts: 5,066
Rep: 565 (Unique: 387)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EthanKing View Post

100% stable here too smile.gif core isnt stable when pushed past 1540 so your judgment was spot on with 1531. I might get you to raise the voltage a bit more when I get my card under water smile.gif

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

Glad its working for you thumb.gif

I9 9900k @5Ghz ---Gigabyte Z390 Ultra ---Evga 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid---Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 3000Mhz---2*Samsung 960 Pro 512GB ---Cooler Master H500p ---NZXT X72---Asus xg27vq
Mr-Dark is offline  
post #27 of 8930 (permalink) Old 09-14-2015, 04:21 PM
Not Linux Lobbyist
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: venezia
Posts: 111
Rep: 12 (Unique: 8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Dark View Post

Hello there

give this try

GigabyteEVGA970Dark.zip 274k .zip file

2 bios there (Gigabyte + EVGA ) Both have

core clock 1506mhz & 3.7Ghz memory & 1.24v & boost off & 310W TDP

keep in mind the EVGA card is voltage locked to 1.21v almost this will hold you back a lot

Flash and report back!
my pleasure bro smile.gif
You'r welcome bro smile.gif
I am ... the bios work perfectly, I tried some benchmark / game smoothly, temperatures are slightly higher but it is normal .....
THANK YOU, so now I can forget about any software for overclocking smile.gif



+1 REP thumb.gif

Antec Cube Razer-Ryzen 2700x-Asus B350 Strix Itx-GTX 1080 [email protected] 16gb-960 evo-Seasonic Focus+ 750px-Asus Pg348q-Thrustmaster T300/Mod27-EKWB Supremacy Evo/Vga Supremacy/D5/240+120
waltercaorle is offline  
post #28 of 8930 (permalink) Old 09-14-2015, 04:44 PM
4kfan
 
manolith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Miami
Posts: 4,180
Rep: 164 (Unique: 143)

GM200.zip 152k .zip file

 

980ti strix. can you remove the power limit and give me 1.27v on the core. the card runs stable at 1480mhz core and 2000mhz memory on stock bios at 1.237v also i would like to eliminate the temp throttle.  

 

thanks

Attached Files
File Type: zip GM200.zip (152.1 KB, 39 views)


manolith is offline  
post #29 of 8930 (permalink) Old 09-14-2015, 07:30 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
Wastedslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 53
Rep: 3 (Unique: 3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by manolith View Post

GM200.zip 152k .zip file

 

980ti strix. can you remove the power limit and give me 1.27v on the core. the card runs stable at 1480mhz core and 2000mhz memory on stock bios at 1.237v also i would like to eliminate the temp throttle.  

 

thanks


Also interested in a 980 Ti Strix BIOS. My card will do 1568/2100 stock voltage, but keeps hitting the power limit (110% on these things). ASIC is 83% on this one, would like to see what it will do with more juice.

Thank you!
Wastedslayer is offline  
post #30 of 8930 (permalink) Old 09-14-2015, 11:49 PM - Thread Starter
....X....
 
Mr-Dark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Jordan
Posts: 5,066
Rep: 565 (Unique: 387)
Quote:
Originally Posted by waltercaorle View Post

I am ... the bios work perfectly, I tried some benchmark / game smoothly, temperatures are slightly higher but it is normal .....
THANK YOU, so now I can forget about any software for overclocking smile.gif



+1 REP thumb.gif

Very nice !

I can make custom fan curve for both card to drop the temp a bit if you like that just let me know thumb.gif
Quote:
GM200.zip 152k .zip file

980ti strix. can you remove the power limit and give me 1.27v on the core. the card runs stable at 1480mhz core and 2000mhz memory on stock bios at 1.237v also i would like to eliminate the temp throttle.

thanks

Give this try

Asus980TIStrixDark.zip 153k .zip file

Core clock 1506Mhz & 1.27v & 8Ghz memory & Boost Off & 450W TDP & throttle @88c now thumb.gif

flash and report back!
Quote:
Also interested in a 980 Ti Strix BIOS. My card will do 1568/2100 stock voltage, but keeps hitting the power limit (110% on these things). ASIC is 83% on this one, would like to see what it will do with more juice.

Thank you!

try this

Asus980TIStrixDark1557Mhz.zip 153k .zip file

Core clock 1557Mhz & 8.4Ghz memory & 1.27v & Boost Off & 450w TDP & 88c throttle temp

flash and report back!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Asus980TIStrixDark.zip (152.7 KB, 76 views)
File Type: zip Asus980TIStrixDark1557Mhz.zip (152.7 KB, 51 views)

I9 9900k @5Ghz ---Gigabyte Z390 Ultra ---Evga 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid---Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 3000Mhz---2*Samsung 960 Pro 512GB ---Cooler Master H500p ---NZXT X72---Asus xg27vq
Mr-Dark is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off