[Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club - Page 3 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

[Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club

post #21 of 17855 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 01:17 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 41 (Unique: 31)
Wow. just got email regarding order number, now they are telling me my order was canceled. by who? what? where? and how? hahahah what a joke of a company. This what happens when there is no competition. on the phone for an hour. Got no where. so sad. but I can look up item number and it states pending. Whats going on?!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 17855 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 01:19 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 4 (Unique: 4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hebrewbacon View Post

Managed to get a pre-order in as well. I really wanted to get 2 but I held back as I couldn't bring myself to pay that kind of dough smile.gif Need to bring my WC 1080s back to stock to sell them off.

Sweet! This couldn't have come at a better time for me since I'm just about ready to start a new Kaby Lake water build. Just need my Ti and Parvum case. biggrin.gif

Current Parvum R1.0 Water Cooling Case Build Log
https://www.overclock.net/forum/newestpost/1628446
post #23 of 17855 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 01:26 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 6 (Unique: 6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by al210 View Post

Sweet! This couldn't have come at a better time for me since I'm just about ready to start a new Kaby Lake water build. Just need my Ti and Parvum case. biggrin.gif

Nice. I just ordered a Titan XP EK waterblock as well to integrate this beast into my loop. I will definitely miss the power of SLI in games where it scaled well but it will be nice not to worry about SLI issues and if the game supported it before buying it.

Threadripper 1950x @ 4.1 Custom Water | 1080Ti FE @ 2100/6000 Custom Water | CaseLabs STH10 | ASRock Taichi | TridentZ 32GB @ 3433Mhz | Acer x34 Ultrawide Predator G-Sync | BenQ BL3201PH 4k

Official CaseLabs Owners Club!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 17855 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 01:30 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 19 (Unique: 19)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbravo33 View Post

Wow. just got email regarding order number, now they are telling me my order was canceled. by who? what? where? and how? hahahah what a joke of a company. This what happens when there is no competition. on the phone for an hour. Got no where. so sad. but I can look up item number and it states pending. Whats going on?!

Digital River had a lot of credit card issues when they sold the vive. Call your bank and see if the charge was denied.

post #25 of 17855 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 01:34 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 6 (Unique: 6)
Quote:

That really sucks man. Were you charged as well? My credit card was charged within 5-10 mins of me placing the order. I'm hoping mine goes smoothly as I've already ordered a waterblock as well. Maybe I should wait to take out my 1080s until I get a shipping confirmation.

Threadripper 1950x @ 4.1 Custom Water | 1080Ti FE @ 2100/6000 Custom Water | CaseLabs STH10 | ASRock Taichi | TridentZ 32GB @ 3433Mhz | Acer x34 Ultrawide Predator G-Sync | BenQ BL3201PH 4k

Official CaseLabs Owners Club!
post #26 of 17855 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 01:41 PM
Linux Lobbyist

Count me in. Got in on the pre-order and also ordered the FC from EK. Guess my 1080 FTW with the EK will be my physx card. lol

Thinking about maybe just building a Z270 build for the ti. Maybe an open case with a 540 radiator stand. Been wanting to do that.

post #27 of 17855 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 01:52 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 41 (Unique: 31)
Quote:

That really sucks man. Were you charged as well? My credit card was charged within 5-10 mins of me placing the order. I'm hoping mine goes smoothly as I've already ordered a waterblock as well. Maybe I should wait to take out my 1080s until I get a shipping confirmation.

As mentioned above might be a cc issue. If you got charged you should be fine. Crazy thing is I used PayPal which is direct out of account. Ugh. This sucks just called PayPal they said a transaction was never put thru. *** nvidia

post #28 of 17855 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 03:42 PM
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 187 (Unique: 163)
was gonna pre order it but saw nvidia charging me 70 bucks in tax. i'm gonna wait til newegg get some in stock.
post #29 of 17855 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 04:34 PM
New to Overclock.net

Quote:

As mentioned above might be a cc issue. If you got charged you should be fine. Crazy thing is I used PayPal which is direct out of account. Ugh. This sucks just called PayPal they said a transaction was never put thru. *** nvidia

That blows! I used PayPal as well. I get an email within seconds from PayPal when I use them.

Current Parvum R1.0 Water Cooling Case Build Log
https://www.overclock.net/forum/newestpost/1628446
post #30 of 17855 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 04:48 PM
PCMR

Rep: 52 (Unique: 50)
Quote:

Nice. I just ordered a Titan XP EK waterblock as well to integrate this beast into my loop. I will definitely miss the power of SLI in games where it scaled well but it will be nice not to worry about SLI issues and if the game supported it before buying it.

Im in the same boat mate, gonna sell of my 1080's and get 1080Ti lack of SLI support and bugs are pissing me off, that said in games like Division or GTA V I will be worse off, oh well I'll probably buy a 2nd one later on anyway. biggrin.gif
Any word on when are they actually coming in stock ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in