[Official] NVIDIA RTX 2060 Owner's Club - Page 11 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

[Official] NVIDIA RTX 2060 Owner's Club

Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #101 of 138 (permalink) Old 02-24-2019, 07:19 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
asdkj1740's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 956
Rep: 12 (Unique: 6)
Quote: Originally Posted by Ihmemies View Post
Adapter: GeForce RTX 2060 (10DE,1F08,10DE,1F08) H:--:NRM S:00,B:01,D:00,F:00


EEPROM ID (9D,7014) : ISSI IS25WP080 1.65-1.95V 8192Kx1S, page

Current - Version:90.06.2E.40.A8 ID:10DE:1F08:10DE:1F08
BIOS-P/[email protected] (Normal Board)
Compare with - Version:90.06.2E.00.5B ID:10DE:1F08:10DE:1F08
BIOS-P/[email protected] (Normal Board)

Error : Mismatch at offset 0x00028638.

The A8 bios is from gaindward website. Original bios is the 5B and both seem to have it. Can it be a fan issue?
then could be the fan problem. return/rma it.
asdkj1740 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #102 of 138 (permalink) Old 02-26-2019, 10:02 AM
⤷ αC
 
AlphaC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 10,059
Rep: 817 (Unique: 549)
Quote: Originally Posted by asdkj1740 View Post
ventus is the best series msi has ever made.
But the backplates are plastic :O


----


Also can anyone verify that the EVGA XC Ultra isn't using this garbage non reference VRM (looks like they mixed it with Zotac: https://www.ekwb.com/configurator/st...pu_gpus=4194)? All reviews have it as 6 powerstages as the reference design. The reference is 6 powerstages, but this is 2 mosfets per phase. Did EK mess up their image?



https://www.ekwb.com/configurator/st...?gpu_gpus=4196


Alphacool's hwconfig has no listing for RTX 2060 (http://www.hwconfig.com/waterblock-finder)


If someone knows who is responsible for the EKWB or Alphacool hwconfig site I can PM them pictures from reviews for the cards that aren't there.

► Recommended GPU Projects: [email protected] , [email protected] (FP64) (AMD moreso) ► Other notable GPU projects: [email protected] (Nvidia), GPUGrid (Nvidia) ► Project list


AlphaC is offline  
post #103 of 138 (permalink) Old 03-02-2019, 05:14 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
uodvrhw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 4
Rep: 0
Hi TO ALL 2060 OWNERS

HI I would to subscribe to the page. I have a gigabyte rtx 2060 oc .
Also I would like some advice.
I play with afterburner and x1 and I think the core clock went to 2100 and doesn't come back. My boost default is 1750. But Unigine Heaven says 2100. do i need to flash the bios ?
uodvrhw is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #104 of 138 (permalink) Old 03-02-2019, 08:00 AM
New to Overclock.net
 
asdkj1740's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 956
Rep: 12 (Unique: 6)
Quote: Originally Posted by AlphaC View Post
But the backplates are plastic :O


----


Also can anyone verify that the EVGA XC Ultra isn't using this garbage non reference VRM (looks like they mixed it with Zotac: https://www.ekwb.com/configurator/st...pu_gpus=4194)? All reviews have it as 6 powerstages as the reference design. The reference is 6 powerstages, but this is 2 mosfets per phase. Did EK mess up their image?



https://www.ekwb.com/configurator/st...?gpu_gpus=4196


Alphacool's hwconfig has no listing for RTX 2060 (http://www.hwconfig.com/waterblock-finder)


If someone knows who is responsible for the EKWB or Alphacool hwconfig site I can PM them pictures from reviews for the cards that aren't there.
ventus is dead now.
msi silently launches ventus v2 for rtx2080, with a super cost down cooler.
asdkj1740 is offline  
post #105 of 138 (permalink) Old 03-02-2019, 08:26 PM
1689 Federalist
 
lightsout's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Southern Oregon
Posts: 11,179
Rep: 239 (Unique: 206)
What's up guys. I sold my 1080ti wasn't gaming much. Grabbed a 2060 ultra xc. Won't be here until Tuesday. Anything to be aware of with these cards?

Black Box
(11 items)
CPU
R5 2600X
Motherboard
Asus Strix B450-I
GPU
EVGA RTX 2060 Ultra XC
RAM
GSkill 16gb 3200c14 Flare
Hard Drive
500gb SSD
Power Supply
EVGA G1+ 850
Cooling
Macho Rev B
Case
NZXT H200 Black
Monitor
LG 32GK650F-B 1440p 144hz
Mouse
Sensei Raw
Audio
Sony Core Bookshelves
▲ hide details ▲


lightsout is offline  
post #106 of 138 (permalink) Old 03-04-2019, 09:16 AM
1689 Federalist
 
lightsout's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Southern Oregon
Posts: 11,179
Rep: 239 (Unique: 206)
Anyone doing successful bios flashing with these yet? I keep hearing how they are power limited. Anyone know what the best bios is?

Black Box
(11 items)
CPU
R5 2600X
Motherboard
Asus Strix B450-I
GPU
EVGA RTX 2060 Ultra XC
RAM
GSkill 16gb 3200c14 Flare
Hard Drive
500gb SSD
Power Supply
EVGA G1+ 850
Cooling
Macho Rev B
Case
NZXT H200 Black
Monitor
LG 32GK650F-B 1440p 144hz
Mouse
Sensei Raw
Audio
Sony Core Bookshelves
▲ hide details ▲


lightsout is offline  
post #107 of 138 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 12:22 PM
1689 Federalist
 
lightsout's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Southern Oregon
Posts: 11,179
Rep: 239 (Unique: 206)
Apparently this club is super dead? I am liking OC scanner, got me to 2025mhz on an Ultra XC, which seems to be about the top for my card.

Performance is pretty good in BFV at 1440p. At medium I am getting around 90-120fps.

Black Box
(11 items)
CPU
R5 2600X
Motherboard
Asus Strix B450-I
GPU
EVGA RTX 2060 Ultra XC
RAM
GSkill 16gb 3200c14 Flare
Hard Drive
500gb SSD
Power Supply
EVGA G1+ 850
Cooling
Macho Rev B
Case
NZXT H200 Black
Monitor
LG 32GK650F-B 1440p 144hz
Mouse
Sensei Raw
Audio
Sony Core Bookshelves
▲ hide details ▲


lightsout is offline  
post #108 of 138 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 04:13 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
johnvosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Spruce Grove, AB
Posts: 280
Rep: 3 (Unique: 3)
Quote: Originally Posted by lightsout View Post
Apparently this club is super dead? I am liking OC scanner, got me to 2025mhz on an Ultra XC, which seems to be about the top for my card.

Performance is pretty good in BFV at 1440p. At medium I am getting around 90-120fps.
I think it is as well. Looking at the other RTX groups and the only people seem to care about is the 2080TI which has over 6800 replies. The 2080 group only has around 280 replies and the 2070 has only 210 replies. As of this post, this group only has 108 replies.

Oh well, I am quite happy with my card. I am not into overclocking my video card, but any game I play has basically been wonderful, much better than my old 7970 OC 3GB card I was running and I am using less system power too (at idle and load) which is nice.

Haswell
(17 items)
CPU
Intel Core i5 4670K
Motherboard
MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming
GPU
Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2060 Gaming OC 6GB
RAM
Patriot Viper 3 Series, Black Mamba Edition
Hard Drive
Intel 520 Series, 240GB
Hard Drive
Western Digital Green 1 TB
Optical Drive
LG Blu-Ray burner
Power Supply
Corsair HX650
Cooling
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
Case
NZXT Full Tower, White
Operating System
Windows 7 Professional
Monitor
BenQ G2420HD
Monitor
Acer S230HL
Monitor
Acer GN246HL
Keyboard
Logitech K350
Mouse
Logitech M510
Mousepad
Generic Blue mousepad
▲ hide details ▲
johnvosh is offline  
post #109 of 138 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 04:23 PM
1689 Federalist
 
lightsout's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Southern Oregon
Posts: 11,179
Rep: 239 (Unique: 206)
Quote: Originally Posted by johnvosh View Post
I think it is as well. Looking at the other RTX groups and the only people seem to care about is the 2080TI which has over 6800 replies. The 2080 group only has around 280 replies and the 2070 has only 210 replies. As of this post, this group only has 108 replies.

Oh well, I am quite happy with my card. I am not into overclocking my video card, but any game I play has basically been wonderful, much better than my old 7970 OC 3GB card I was running and I am using less system power too (at idle and load) which is nice.
Yeah it is what it is, thats a nice upgrade there for sure.

Black Box
(11 items)
CPU
R5 2600X
Motherboard
Asus Strix B450-I
GPU
EVGA RTX 2060 Ultra XC
RAM
GSkill 16gb 3200c14 Flare
Hard Drive
500gb SSD
Power Supply
EVGA G1+ 850
Cooling
Macho Rev B
Case
NZXT H200 Black
Monitor
LG 32GK650F-B 1440p 144hz
Mouse
Sensei Raw
Audio
Sony Core Bookshelves
▲ hide details ▲


lightsout is offline  
post #110 of 138 (permalink) Old 03-11-2019, 09:16 PM
New to Overclock.net
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1
Rep: 0
Hello everyone!

Could I install the Asus Strix RTX 2060 Overclock BIOS on the Asus Strix RTX 2060 Advanced card to get the extra core clock?
I couldn`t find the Overclocked model and got the Advanced.
Giovane Giusti is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off