MSI 2080 Ti Sea Hawk X Water-cooling
So I recently purchased the above at a decent price. It has built in water-cooling already but I'm really thinking of putting a custom loop together (to cool the GPU and the Ryzen 9 3900X once released). It'll be my first water loop.
My question is - can I change the block that is on there already? I can't seem to find anything when looking around.
I've found one - the EK-FC RTX 2080 TI / 2080 CLASSIC RGB GRAPHICS CARD WATER BLOCK - NICKEL + PLEXI; that lists as having the following cards as compatible:
- MSI GeForce RTX 2070 Aero 8G, 8GB GDDR6, (V373-002R)
- MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Duke 11G OC, 11GB GDDR6 (V371-011R)
- MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Duke 11G, 11GB GDDR6
- MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Ventus 11G OC, 11GB GDDR6 (V371-002R)
- MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Ventus 11G, 11GB GDDR6
Does anyone know if this will more-than-likely fit? Or if it's possible to even remove the block on the Sea Hawk X?
Thanks in advance!