New to Overclock.net
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: The Land of Milk and Hiney
I have been acquiring parts for a new build and have decided not to get a 2080Ti. I figured that waiting to see what actually happens with the new chip is worth seeing. First, I want to see the cost and improvements presented by new cards. The reviews might get us there, but I think there will be major improvements, but at what cost. If I decide the cost does not make the leap worthwhile, the analytics can then be done to see what happens with the 2080Ti prices which are currently out of control. I have seen used cards go for almost 75% more than what they cost new. The 1080Ti is still a monster, so it may be that the decision is to sit and wait. Seems like making the decision when more information is available is a good idea. I have always said that once the appropriate information is available, the decision is easy.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk