Ok. so i'm not sure if i'll be in Europe when the time comes to Step Up... so the temptation to step up to an 8800GTS 512 now calls...
should i wait? if i do, i'd have to find someone who can actually ship out the card on the due time, and recieve the new card for me, and i'm not sure if i can find someone who will that... Not to mention that i don't know if any new and good cards will be coming by the time i have to Step Up.
I've got 89 days remaining on my Step Up timer...
, ... you watch too many telecomunications commercials XD
: Your wallet is tight like a clam. Let it breathe like a fish
: you spent half of your life studying for a job, and the other half complaining about the said job
; You are such a hypocrite it's not even funny
ASRock Z87M Extreme4
Sapphire RX 5700 Pulse 8GB
1x 60GB SSD 1x 500GB, 1x 640GB, 1x 1TB
Asus something or other
Antec P180 Mini White
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Acer H236HLbid (23" 1920x1080)
Asus VE198 (19". 1440x900)
Microsoft Sidewinder X4
▲ hide details ▲