Artifact issue with Open GL, DX12 & Vulkan after maintenance - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Artifact issue with Open GL, DX12 & Vulkan after maintenance

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-03-2018, 06:19 AM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Artifact issue with Open GL, DX12 & Vulkan after maintenance

I got this strange artifact issue on my main windows drive, when I first saw this I thought I might of killed my card.

Issue occurs in Heaven/Valley with AA in Open GL (DX11 mode fine), issues in Battlefield DX12 mode with lack of lighting on ultra settings & Doom Vulkan Nightmare is also lacking lighting/reflections.

What's weird is both my backup windows drive (for second PC) & linux doesn't have these issues so I'm thinking something is corrupt somewhere rather than a dying GPU.

I've tried a full DDU wipe without effect, any other options I can try before a full windows reinstall on my main drive?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-03-2018, 01:34 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
I've gone and done a full Windows reinstall anyway and it seems to have fixed the issue with Unigine benchmarks.

Chances are I might of accidentally yanked something I shouldn't had and ended up with something that affects graphics API's corrupt somewhere.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in