Modded AS17 BIOS for Asus 970 - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Forum Jump: 

Modded AS17 BIOS for Asus 970

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-01-2018, 12:37 PM - Thread Starter
New to Overclock.net

Rep: 0
Modded AS17 BIOS for Asus 970

Hello,

I have an Asus 970 Strix (STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5) mounting the latest bios released by Asus, the AS17 that I have attached in this post.

On MSI AB, I have set +20mV at core voltage, 120% power limit, 91C Temp. limit, +170mhz to the core and +440 to the memory. Either by increasing the core voltage or keeping it at +20, there is no way to increase even of a mere +10 the core clock or memory clock without generating artifacts (checked on the furmark artifact scanner).

ASIC quality is 68.9% and keeps temperatures very well, around 70 degrees at benchmark time.

I have tried today some modded BIOS that people have made in this forum for other people having my same GPU but I have never been able to improve the Unigine Heaven Benchmark's score where the difference between a modded bios and the stock+AB is around 10 points, with the vanilla BIOS scoring more.

I had a look at the BIOS mapper but I prefer not to mess with it. I wonder if any of you guys would be able to mod the vanilla BIOS for me to try going stable and safe beyond my current settings (as shown in the attachments).

Thank you in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2018-12-01 212925.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	235398  

Name:	MVIMG_20181201_194633.jpg
Size:	4.51 MB
ID:	235400  

Name:	IMG_20181201_190308.jpg
Size:	8.34 MB
ID:	235402  

Attached Files
File Type: zip GM204.zip (147.1 KB, 5 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in