I wasn't quit sure where to post it. I tried nvidia forum but to no avail.
I bought this https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
and all worked perfectly until some days ago.
Third fan started to be loud. When i uninstalled drivers using DDU, GPU stopped make noise so i thought it was driver related but afterwards when i installed older version, a version older than my purchase, third fan started to be loud again. So i tried all the following solutions
- I have tried 10 different driver versions and all the same result. So if i am correct it is not a nvidia driver related issue.
- I disconnected and connected again cable including fan cables and led cables but still nothing.
- I switched bios from performance to quit
- I installed vbios form tweak
- I used afterburner, asus tool to control fan but still it couldn't be stopped like third fan have no communication with my computer.
- I disconnected fans,hdds but still nothing.
- Virus wised, I checked GPU,CPU and other components utilization about malware,miners etc but all was good. Even temperature is low about 30 degrees, probably due to fan running fast when doing nothing.
I didn't try:
- Change PCI slot
- New Windows Installation
- Change motherboard bios
- Different PSU
It seems that nowadays Nvidia control panel is not installed with any drivers and i cannot do nothing more advanced on GPU.
The only think that seemed to work for at least until i restart twice my computer was when i disconnected my GPU from PCI and plugged it in. I did not try again but i wanted to reach someone for help before doing it again.