Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community - View Single Post - Looking to start team

View Single Post
post #40 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2006, 07:47 AM
Taeric
Retired Staff

Rep: 531 (Unique: 316)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bys0n
np mate, dont suppose you need anymore folding people do you? I want to fold stuff kinda feel left out now
There are plenty of folks still looking for teams, so you have lots of options. Check out the two folding competition stickies in the folding forum for others who are looking for teammates. Everyone is more than welcome to join, and we look forward to having you on the overclock.net team whether you going our intra-site competition or not.

Help us help you! Read and understand the Terms of Service, the For Sale / Wanted Section Rules, the Online Deals Guidelines, and the Appraisal Forum Rules. Also, list your system specs in your User CP.
If you PM me - Please use a descriptive subject and be patient. I get A LOT of PMs, and there's only so much time in the day to reply to them all.
Helpful tips - Be sure to visit the Site News forum frequently and read announcements and stickies. If you don't keep up with these, you WILL miss out on important info.
Useful links - Overclock.net Professionalism Initiative, Folding FAQ, and Downloads...